We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Grabe nakakatakot naman yan kung taga bank pa mismo gagawa niyan.As for paypal, I had my CC removed from it na, mahirap na ma hack. @ sis thess, mabuti bumawi ang metrobank when I requested balance transfer. Sabi 5 to 7 days processing then another 3 days to process the payment to the other bank. Pero after 4 days lang when I checked yong HSBC ko, na transfer na yong balance.
I think that is secured credit card if im not mistaken sis.
^That's another way to build your credit history sis. After one year, pwede ka na makapag apply ng regular cc as long na maganda ang record mo.Sis Zarilei. For that Credit Limit sis, baka maximum of 15k lang ang pwede mo ma credit to cash at kailangan mo pang pumunta sa branch to apply. For cash advance naman, you will be notified kung magkano pwede mong I cash advance.