We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
friends bakit nyo nasabi na maganda ang eastwest bank wala kasi ako nababasa na sa sale na 70 off or metrobank sale citibank sale hehe
My credit limit is P25,000. Ngayon I have an installment plan and ang balance of the installment was around P13,000. My monthly amortization on the said plan is P1,300 per month. Ang question ko is how much ang available credit ko pa? Is it P25k - P13k? or P25k - 1.3k? Nalilito kasi ako. I'm planning to do a purchase tomorrow of another item under installment plan, let's say the price is around P15,000 with monthly amortization of P1,500, mag-eexceed ba ako ng credit limit ko if I continue the purchase?
Kakaloka customer service reps ng Metrobank. Puro mali mali. 1st week of August na-approve credit card ko, I asked the 1st rep if it's okay to have the card delivered to my office address without authorization letter. Okay lang daw. Then few days after I received text message na I should have auth letter nga. So call ako hotline to change the delivery add, and they asked for my cell no in case daw the courier needs to call. After 10 days walang courier, so call uli ako to follow up and hingi si 2nd rep ng cell no ko uli and within the week na daw dadating ang card.After one week, wala pa rin delivery so I called again and last lang nabalik uli sa courier yong card with the updated address. So this week na daw talaga. Pina verify ko cellphone number ko and mali ang nasa record nila!!!! Number ng reference person ko nakalagay. Natawa na lang ako 3rd rep, ang gulo gulo nila hahaha. So this week na daw talaga dadating hehe.
i used to have a TD account at metrobank and they sent me my visa card in less than 2 weeks. been using it for 7 years already. once, my account was hacked via paypal. that was 4 years ago. and i complained to metrobank about it. had to send several documents refuting the said transaction. good thing they cleared it up (i'm not paying 7k for something i didn't buy!) and they even doubled my credit limit a month after the incident.