watch now

Author Topic: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)  (Read 61869 times)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #580 on: February 05, 2014, 10:15:39 am »
Frozen - 9/10 well. i thought i'll give it a 10/10 kaso na over rate ko ata dami kasi nagsasabi sakin na panoorin ko na eh. :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #581 on: February 05, 2014, 01:29:47 pm »
frozen-7/10 ok naman siya nice songs.dunno why madaming naloka sa movie na to lol particularly americans

fluffycupcake

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #582 on: February 05, 2014, 02:49:36 pm »
Saving Private Ryan - 8.5/10 lumang movie na ito pero kagabi ko lang napanood.

hann-hann

  • Guest

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #584 on: February 06, 2014, 06:17:45 am »
Frozen 9/10 din. I dont get the hulabaloo about it too. Songs are ok pero nothing spectacular naman. Well thats just me. :)

kiminsan

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #585 on: February 14, 2014, 06:33:26 pm »
Frozen.. 8/10 good for kids lang talaga.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #586 on: February 14, 2014, 09:42:37 pm »
THOR: The Dark World - hindi ko continuously napanood, bakit sa huli eh naging si Loki si King Odin?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2014, 12:56:29 pm »
^ There's a chance that he faked his death again and he took on the shape of King Odin. Anyway, it was such a loser moment, but we just watched Thor 2 about two weekends ago on DVD & I'd say: 7/10.

angelic_daphne

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #588 on: March 16, 2014, 03:58:07 pm »
300 Rise of an Empire - 9/10

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #589 on: March 17, 2014, 07:58:27 am »
need for speed -8/10

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #590 on: March 17, 2014, 09:11:57 am »
Need for Speed - 8/10 - story is simple, but the high-end race cars were awesome!  8)

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #591 on: March 17, 2014, 07:14:48 pm »
300:Rise of an Empire - 9/10
every scene was breath taking kaya lang bitin. hahaha

therottendoll

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #592 on: March 18, 2014, 09:01:08 pm »
Foreign:
Celeste and Jesse Forever - 8/10

Local:
Starting Over Again - 8/10

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #593 on: March 20, 2014, 09:48:08 am »
Lego Movie 10/10 grabe the humor level is for adults sobrang natawa ako.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #594 on: March 23, 2014, 08:29:17 pm »
47 Ronin - 6/10 I was looking forward to this film due to Akanishi Jin but the movie was bland.

Nut Job - 9/10 Wasn't able to catch the start of the film so I had no idea what was going on but the movie was entertaining.

I, Frankenstein - 9/10 I liked Aaron Eckhart and I loved his portrayal of Frankenstein. I wish there were more romance in this though.

Right Kind of Wrong - 7/10 It was mildly entertaining.

Vampire Academy - 9/10 I adore Richelle Mead's work and I initially had zero plans to watch the film adaptation but I was really curious as to how it would work out and I'm glad I did. I'm still against the lead actors playing Rose and Dimitri (they were terrible) but it was really faithful to the book (about 90%). I hated the vampire/Twilight jokes though.

The Wolf of Wall Street - 7/10 The film was really long and though it was good, it wasn't my cup of coffee. It was such a big eye-opener though.

American Hustle - 7/10 Despite the star-studded cast, the film didn't hook me. I mainly watched this because Jennifer Lawrence looked so hot in the movie poster.

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones - 8/10 This one was pretty weird but had a lot of funny/crack moments.

The Book Thief - 8.5/10 The story wasn't good but failed to grab me. I did cry though at the end.

300: Rise of an Empire - 9/10 I adore Eva Green's wardrobe here!

Need for Speed - 9/10 I have zero interest in cars but the plot is really good; I couldn't help but to be drawn in the story.

fall2pieces

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #595 on: March 24, 2014, 05:42:11 pm »
Dallas Buyers Club - 9/10

Matthew McConaughey really inhabited the aids stricken character. The lengths an actor would do for a role like this. I admire his dedication and he deserves to win the Oscar.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 05:45:13 pm by fall2pieces »

jamimi29

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #596 on: March 29, 2014, 10:51:51 pm »
 Divergent and Captain America -  10/10.

Sa Divergent, nakakakilig parin yung ibang scenes kahit hindi naman sya romantic movie :)
Sa Captain America, better than the 1st. Tsaka, super gwapo ni Chris Evans. ;D

summersong

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #597 on: March 30, 2014, 03:37:24 pm »
Case 39 - 7/10 - quite creepy.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #598 on: April 03, 2014, 08:13:09 pm »
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 8/10. I still think the Captain America: The First Avenger was waaay better and more entertaining (I gave it a 10/10 and even re-watched it in the theatres).

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED - THREAD 19 - (BAWAL ANG SPOILERS)
« Reply #599 on: April 03, 2014, 08:31:37 pm »
Captain America 7/10

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close