We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sissies! I need some advice.BF is 31 and I'm just 25He wants to have a family na and Im still hesitant because I dont think we can afford it. He's supporting his mom & brother (house rent, food, meds), he doesnt have any savings at all & I'm supporting my brother's studies, I have savings but not much. One time we had an argument and out of nowhere he burst out na he wants to have his own family na and Im over thinking things.. I replied, ok lets have our own family and get our own place, kahit rent lang muna (which I really dont like kasi sayang ang pera - but I prefer more than living with FMIL & FBIL). And he said parang pinapapili ko naman daw sya between me and his family. Btw, FMIL is dependent sakanya but she has monthly pension and BF doesnt know kung saan napupunta. FBIL 26yo is sobrang makalat sa house and tamad, cant even wash his own clothes and dishes. I really dunno kung ano ang dapat gawin. I know that he's not getting any younger pero ako naman Im still young and ngayon pa lang nageenjoy. I find it unfair for me to leave the bright future that I have and to settle with him. And I also am dreaming of engagement first, then wedding, own house.. And now parang hindi mangyayare yun. I really love him, we're together for 8yrs na but I dont think he's ready to have his own family most especially now na napatunayan kong he cannot leave his mom & brother.Now Im pressured. HELP!
^ sis Purple_Power, because it might cost our marriage. ilan beses na rin kasi ako nagrant about his mom. im afraid if i continue to do so, eh baka masira rin relationship namin (specially that he's a mama's boy).
Hi sissies! I need some advice.BF is 31 and I'm just 25He wants to have a family na and Im still hesitant because I dont think we can afford it. He's supporting his mom & brother (house rent, food, meds), he doesnt have any savings at all & I'm supporting my brother's studies, I have savings but not much. One time we had an argument and out of nowhere he burst out na he wants to have his own family na and Im over thinking things.. I replied, ok lets have our own family and get our own place, kahit rent lang muna (which I really dont like kasi sayang ang pera - but I prefer more than living with FMIL & FBIL). And he said parang pinapapili ko naman daw sya between me and his family.
Btw, FMIL is dependent sakanya but she has monthly pension and BF doesnt know kung saan napupunta. FBIL 26yo is sobrang makalat sa house and tamad, cant even wash his own clothes and dishes. I really dunno kung ano ang dapat gawin. I know that he's not getting any younger pero ako naman Im still young and ngayon pa lang nageenjoy. I find it unfair for me to leave the bright future that I have and to settle with him. And I also am dreaming of engagement first, then wedding, own house.. And now parang hindi mangyayare yun. I really love him, we're together for 8yrs na but I dont think he's ready to have his own family most especially now na napatunayan kong he cannot leave his mom & brother.Now Im pressured. HELP!
yes sis Purple_Power we are living with MIL, kasi mag isa na lang sya kaya di maiwan ni hubby. aside from being a control freak, puro problems, worries, at complains ang naririnig ko sa kanya. now that i am pregnant i do not even want to hear her talk. stress much. ayoko lang napag anjan na c baby, magbibida na naman sya, and will over power me. how do i even tell my husband? ayoko na talaga sa kanila tumira, feels so negative.