Author Topic: RESELLER STORIES and RECOs  (Read 3858 times)

indigo.tulle

• GirlTalker
  • Perspective can make your life better!
RESELLER STORIES and RECOs
« on: August 13, 2013, 04:51:40 pm »
Some trading experiences that we can both (Suppliers and Resellers, alike) learn from each other .

let me start...................
sana resellers can be considerate that us, direct sellers have additional costs on us taxes, domestic and international (us/japan/etc to manila) freights to consider and kung nabigyan na ng discounts sa repeat repurchases (to resell) nila, sagad sagad na talaga ang presyo. 

recent experience lang that she was upset that i couldn't give her more discounts or even free shipping.  sa P150 na profit, she'd still ask for more.   >:(    alangan naman give away???

everytime she makes a purchase with me, we have this long conversation and drama.   sometimes, i'd rather ban her from buying na lang, just so, we don't have that issue again and again.  hindi naman utang na luob ko when she buys from me, because, she earns (and she earns more from me!!!!) naman without any prior investments. 

anyone have the same experiences, and how do you manage?  tia.

MaraMeow

• GirlTalker
  • Meowwwww
    • Cookies made with love!
Re: RESELLER STORIES and RECOs
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 04:39:50 am »
indigo.tulle
Ako sis pag ganyan ang reseller hindi ko na pagbebentahan ulit. Tama nga ang sabi mo hindi naman utang na loob bumili siya. Hayy kakalurkey talaga mga ganyan. :)))
Show no emotion. Feel no pain.
http://youngmomma2013.blogspot.com/

mhitchy

• GirlTalker
  • me love dogs
For Resellers
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 01:17:41 am »
Hi mga ka GT,

Ask ko lang sa mga resellers dito..esp mga online resellers.
How much or ilang percent ang patong nio or increase nio sa items if makuha nio ng wholesale at retail price?

Let's say mga food/grocery items at personal use.

Thanks in advance.
ima dog lover. i conquer the world, one payslip at a time.

gluta_skin_magic

• Probationary
Re: RESELLER STORIES and RECOs
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 11:14:41 pm »
hi mga sissies! kaka-start ko lang dito i usually make 15-25% depende po kasi. pero dapat 25% tulad ng avon, natasha,at iba pa.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close