Author Topic: BOGUS BUYERS  (Read 137565 times)

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
Re: BOGUS BUYERS
« Reply #540 on: January 31, 2013, 12:41:01 pm »
Joy reserver: cinnamode (Zaya Pono)
Reserved my nars firming foundation, asked for the payment details and then days after, still no payment was made. When I made a follow up, she claimed being sick and no access to internet.

cinnamode

« Reply #541 on: February 01, 2013, 10:57:48 am »
Joy reserver: cinnamode (Zaya Pono)
Reserved my nars firming foundation, asked for the payment details and then days after, still no payment was made. When I made a follow up, she claimed being sick and no access to internet.

May I point out that reservation was made on Friday afternoon, too late to take time off work and go to the bank to make a payment. BPI has no weekend banking hours.

On Monday to Tuesday, I became sick with a stomach flu, and had no access to the Internet as I was on bedrest at home for two days (as I have no access at home - only in the office). You can double check with my office, McCann Worldgroup Philippines, to verify this.

On Wednesday, I open my email to receive multiple emails from you, one of which states that if I don't pay within a few hours you will list me as a joy reserver. As you did. I replied to your message, explaining my situation, yet you still insist.

I did not appreciate your lack of sensitivty and your insistence that I was a bogus buyer. I understand that there are many joy reservers who waste people's time, but as a conductor of a business you do not treat your customers dubiously. I sent you a message making it clear that I am not withdrawing my transaction because I have no intention of paying for my item, but because as a customer it is my right to withhold my business from sellers who handle their business negatively.

Should anybody wish to check, I have good relationships with the blogging community and have worked with many household names with projects for Ayala corporation. I have both been an extensive buyer and seller for the FN Beauty Bazaar community and will continue to be.

Good day everybody. :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 11:00:25 am by cinnamode »

fibia

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #542 on: February 03, 2013, 03:35:58 pm »
Joy reserver: fibia
Reserved Chanel Celadon before, then biglang nawala parang pula. Did not even have the decency to respond to my PM's.

***Ok lang naman hindi kunin, basta SABIHAN ng MAAGA. At WAG mag MINE, kung HINDI KUKUNIN sa time period given.

I read this just now. Sorry for the hassle sakura  i dont remember this anymore, but my apologies  for reserving and not getting. Although in all honesty i did not get a pm from u i checked all my inbox wala naman. Anyway sorry for that.

Lemme explain lang, may pagka engot, confused,  disorganized and fickle minded  rin kasi ako as a buyer,  im not online in gt all the time,   and for the longest  time   Had no convenient internet access (until recently).   its  admittedly very easy to reserve in a FS thread, to post "mine" in the thread  and tend to forget to follow thru, at least for me ha.

But pag pm mas madali magrespond cuz i get to receive email notification  right away... 

Anyway i thank some gt sellers here forgot the one i recently bought from, its a guerlain lippy, but selller (seniorgt) was patient enuff, again nakalimutan ko,and if not for her  sms i might have completely forgotten abt it. 

itsmedek

• Probationary
« Reply #543 on: April 17, 2013, 11:23:42 am »
Hi!

I'm new to online selling and I only have limited info about "Bogus Buyers".

So I want to ask advice from you guys if you would consider these as bogus buyers.

Customer 1:
She ordered one bottle of gluta capsules and even asked for my account details (name and bank account) then sent me her name and shipping address. Nung nag-follow up na po ako the next morning, hindi na nagrereply, so ok lang kasi baka hindi pa sya gising. Nung mga bandang 11am na, nagtext ulit ako asking if she can deposit the payment para alam ko kung lalabas ako ng lunch break (nasa office po  kasi ako and lunch break is the only time I have for the orders to be shipped). Ayun, nagtext din at sabi nya hindi na lang daw sya kukuha.

Customer 2:
Nag-order din ng 1 bottle of gluta capsules, nung nag-follow up na ko for the payment sabi nya nakalimutan daw nya at wala daw syang details ng account no. ko, so I sent him my account details, but after that hindi na nagtext ulit ▬ hanggang ngayon  :-\

Customer 3:
Nag-order din ng 1 bottle of gluta capsules, nung nag-follow up na ko for the payment sabi nya wala pa daw sahod, sa April 15 pa daw and magttxt daw sya agad pag may sahod na but until now, hindi na nagttxt kahit finollow-up ko ng ilang beses yung order nya.

17arci

• Inhinyerong Tomasino
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • Babebube, boink!
« Reply #544 on: April 18, 2013, 01:56:11 pm »
^
Customer 1: Bogus
Customer 2: Try following up maybe?
Customer 3: Bogus

cherrhys

• Super GirlTalker
  • stressed...=P
« Reply #545 on: April 18, 2013, 02:10:38 pm »
^^IMO, these "buyers" simply changed their minds. 
Stay-at-Home Mother of FIVE! :D

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #546 on: April 19, 2013, 04:14:13 am »
^ditto :D
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

bagaholic_chewy

• Super GirlTalker
  • *on shopping and travel rehab.. until 2014..*
« Reply #547 on: April 26, 2013, 11:32:15 am »
^^^^ sis itsmedek - IMO, those are not bogus buyers. Agree with ^ and ^^, they simply changed their minds.
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich"

"The only time to eat diet food is while waiting for the steak to cook"

iampennylane

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #548 on: April 26, 2013, 11:44:56 pm »
Ako naman dati when I was starting, ayun meron akong bogus buyers and joy reservers album, pero later on inalis ko na din kasi maiistress ka lang eh. tee hee! if they ordered and on hand naman yung items mo and hindi naman pre-order and di sila nagbayad on the day that they promised, keber nako, I just ask them once politely if tuloy ba order nila kasi meron talagang mga customers na nakakalimot, happened to me madaming beses. If walang reply edi benta na sa iba.

Believe me, yung sarili mo lang ang binibigyan mo ng kastressan sa buhay :D

Just set proper rules and expectations sa mga buyers mo. Yung reservations dapat may certain period lang.
I am anti-"text-talk". I support good grammar. I am part of "Save the vowels" movement". For your sanity and mine, type out your DAMN words.

Thank you.

wednesdei

• Super Proud To Be A
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i dream, i fly, i love deeply.. .
    • My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks
« Reply #549 on: July 01, 2013, 04:06:44 am »
Bogus buyer: utnehy

Reserved my Mac Hipness blush and said she will pay three days after (last Saturday dapat). I texted her to ff up, but no reply na.

msals2007

• Senior GirlTalker
    • http://www.myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com
« Reply #550 on: August 28, 2013, 11:18:51 am »
for sellers, always be cautious when dealing online. Never, ever ship items unless confirmed na ang payment. Another buyer tried to scammed us again, the name she is using is Alim Intuan. I think kalat na din siya sa ibang forums. She is from Cotabato. IP address is 121.54.34.99. First time na nagorder di nagbayad. So we just cancelled it. Then nagoorder na naman sa website namin. After several follow ups ng payment nagtext today claiming nadeposit na niya yung payment. Upon checking online wala naman. She claimed kahapon pa niya nadeposit. We have an online account and we can check deposits immediately. We google her name and lumabas na maraming complaints sa kanya online being a scammer nga. I'm not sure if similar siya kay Pink Boutique. Several months ago we also have another buyer with an online shop na Pink Boutique, also from Mindanao, i think Cotabato din. Trying to duped us, claiming she paid when in fact hindi pa. Muntik ko ng mapaship yung items kasi di namin nacheck agad online nun. Buti na lang dinouble check namin before shipping, turned out di pala nagdeposit. To think mukhang real buyer talaga kasi persistent talaga ang pagtawag niya. So be very careful fellow sellers kasi continuous ang pang sscam ng taong eto.

isabrusso

• Probationary
« Reply #551 on: October 01, 2013, 09:17:02 pm »
Oh man! @jshop_ph just hit me!.I  did not trust my instinct. Yet its still 1k.

jelliebean28

• GirlTalker
    • jeleebeanie.wordpress.com
« Reply #552 on: December 04, 2013, 12:47:53 am »
Tama. Yung ibang buyers just simply changed their minds. Or may nahanap nang ibang bibilhin and tinamad na iinform ka. Meron akong bogus buyer... Bumili sakin ng mga damit, sabi nagdeposit na, then i told her to send the receipt, nagsend sya ng receipt pero ibang Acct name and Acct # ang nakalagay, pero same amount ng order nya sakin. Tapos i told her na mali ang resibong nasend nya, so she another one this time with my name on it na and my acct #, with the same amount, nagtaka lang ako, nung pinagcompare ko yung dalawang resibong sinend nya, same date, same TIME, parehas ding may tinta ng ballpen sa same area, possible ba yun? same time nagawa yung transaction? I called BPI and verified walang ganung amount na nadeposit. So ayun, hindi ko pinaship order nya, I waited for her reklamo na hindi pa nya narereceive order nya, pero walang reklamo. Grabe lang. For PHP690 nanloloko ng ganun. She uses the name Trixie Abrenica for her order form.
Sun. Stars. Moon. Nature. Family. God. My Life.

cloudzy_09

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #553 on: December 17, 2013, 06:55:33 pm »
I used to sell online for more or less 5 years and im also an online buyer up to this date. Sa dami ko na naka transaction meron talaga nag papa reserve, nag sasabi ng mine or nag pro promise na mag huhulog if ever na hindi sila naka hulog I dont take it against them kasi I know their are lot of reason kung bakit hindi sila naka bayad and not necessarily nanloloko na.

This are the few things that I learned in hadling buyers, happy reserver (yung mahilig mag mine hindi naman bibili) or yung buyer hindi naka hulog ng payment.

1. If they did not pay within the agreed time that they should pay automatic na wala yung reservation, dapat linawin sa kanila ito and para hindi rin masyado hussle for you sa pag hihintay ng payment and you can entertain other buyer.

2. Dont take it personally kung hindi sila naka bayad their are lot of reason kung bakit hindi sila naka bayad hindi naman agad bogus buyer agad yun.

3. Dont be rude to them still consider them as future business.

4. Plssss huwag kayo mag papa tama or mag paparinig sa facebook, forum, etc..about your buyers or yung mga nag iinquire sa inyo. Its unprofessional and may offend future buyers...

5. Dont post their personal details or conversation para ipa hiya sila ( except pag scammer e post)

6. Yung mga mahilig mag mine sa facebook mo... Pabayaan mo na if it makes them happy huwag mo na lang pansinin.. Actually nakakatulong din sila sayo kasi mas nagiging visible yung post mo and mas muka pinag kakaguluhan yung paninda mo.

7. One [textspeak!] or email reminder is enough.

8. Know the difference between scammer and yung nag pa reserve na hindi naka bayad.

Antigone

• Live Free <3
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #554 on: December 17, 2013, 07:21:11 pm »
Ako kasi pag di binili e di wag. Kesa mainis ako di ba. :)) Pero siguro nakakainis yun kung professional seller ako.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

k_heart

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #555 on: February 01, 2014, 11:34:09 am »
sana sa mga nag change their minds, just simply tellthe seller kasi wala namang pilitan yan.
ako, i just sell to destash and not for profit. presyong palugi and i really don't mind kung
magbabago ang isip, just tell me para maibigay ko naman agad sa next in line.

GoodGirlGail

« Reply #556 on: March 07, 2014, 04:51:28 pm »
^Exactly sis. If I change my mind sasabihin ko dun sa seller, hindi yung paaasahin ko na bibili pa ako kasi unang una nakakainis yung may text ng text ng followup, and pangalawa nasasayang din yung load at oras nung seller kakaisip sa order mo kung tuloy or hindi, since may reputation din silang minamaintain.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close