We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I get a lot of compliments that i look young.. People ask me what year am I in college.. I also get mitsken as a student by drivers and conductors.. Tatanong pa nila kung estudyante ako or not.. Sometimes i hate it kasi parang minsan gusto ko magmuka naman mature ng konti hindi yung mukang bata na hindi seseryosohin ng kausap lol..Anyway, any tips for very bad dark circles na hindi talaga makayang takpan ng concealer? May allergic rhinitis kasi ko so natural siya sakin pero super sagwa niya tignan i look haggard
Instant pampabata ko yung paglagay ng bangs. whether side bangs or full bangs or whatever, depended na lang siguro sa face shape. :-)