LOL opinion ko sa makeup lang ha, both guys and girls,
as long as it's tastefully done, it's good. In defense kay sacred cow, I think he just witnessed
horribly, applied makeup. (and majority of guys too)
I don't think a girl with great makeup elicits comments from guys na, "wow I like her eyelashes,
her skin is so flawless/ano color ng lipstick,ano foundation niya/
I like her makeup, who did it?"
it's just a general comment na,"you look
pretty"
baka sacred cow noticed morena girls using white powder, parang Crinkles ang face ni girl.
or heavily applied eyeliner, parang racoon or panda ang dating,
kaya guys demand "no makeup" even though the girls they "think" are not wearing makeup,
are ACTUALLY full-on wearing makeup

I have done natural makeup (eg the koreana, natural look) and
they think I look pretty. They thought natural beauty lang and I just had 3 days of sleep.
One time, I forgot to wear lipbalm
and all their comments are like,
"ARE U SICK?" ._.
Basta if their general comment is like, "oh you look prettier today/
blooming today" "ganda ng aura mo today"
or "oh yesterday you were blooming, are you sick today?" "did you take a bath

", "did you sleep well?" "you look like you're dying, what happened?"
and usually if you just did it right, they can't really tell what you did specifically.
of course, they do notice makeup like PURPLE EYESHADOW, THICK EYELINER, RED HOT/PINK/
ORANGE lips, super pink blush on na parang chalk is all over your cheeks and kahit
how many times girls will say, "light makeup" it's not light, and it will never be because it's
extremely striking.
just my two cents. tldr; guys dont complain about makeup as long as it's nicely done.

also regarding simangot look, I noticed some guys like the challenge and find "some" of these
girls alluring and mysterious, but generally, less approachable than happy girls.