We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ eh nakaline kaya. hindi ba ang weird. diba kapag nakuha nyo na finally ang number ng crush nyo, wala na ata kayo ibang gawin kundi itext siya ng itext. pero ito, 3 texts lang dedma na!
I just need both guys and girls opinions here so Im seeing a guy and he's older and I really like him coz he's a good person and genuine.but he admitted that he slept with over 35 women and he has participated in group sex twice..I know it can mean that he's a player and that he obviously loves sex haha.but he said that he's at that point in his life where he wants to settle down na and he's really looking for a relationship.what are your takes on this?should I even trust the guy and continue going out with him or am I just wasting my time coz this will only lead to heartbreak?
guy has a crush on girl, always asking other people about her. then guy finally asked girl for her number. he started to text girl right after getting her number, but after just 3 messages, hindi na nagtext ulit si guy. what is up with that??
Actions are louder than words honey. Observe his actions. How long are you two dating?It is possible that with his age, take into consideration that he is already established in his career that he wants to settle down. However, there is a possibility also that he wants to jump right into the sack with you. Be careful. If you really like the person with all of his splendor, you must accept him whatever he has done in the past. We can never alter it. Accept him as he is.
diba kapag nakuha nyo na finally ang number ng crush nyo, wala na ata kayo ibang gawin kundi itext siya ng itext. pero ito, 3 texts lang dedma na!
I really have no issue about the group sex and 35 women all Im worried about is maybe he only wants me to be the 36th woman on his list.and yes, he did ask me to have sex with him on the 2nd date but I refused.is he really after a relationship or just for the sex?Im also worried that once I have sex with him he'll be mia.ayoko naman maging trapo (sorry for the term) na after using discard na agad.
@wicked -- i'm with graezie on her opinions. Better withhold sex with the guy to see if he's really serious. Once you give in at this early, baka nga you'll just be the 36th on his list.
@graezieylicious testing me how? he was cool with it naman when I refused to have sex coz I told him its still too early.we still hung out after and went out on a few more dates but he's very affectionate always kissing me and hugging me even in public.it makes me feel like he's only after sex talaga.and he has more female friends than male, and the last time he went out with a female friend. Im just worried that he's just playing me, an addition to his list, but anyway just like the other sis here I'll just try it, and if nothing good comes out of it atleast naranasan ko nga. and by the way, thanks so much for responding and for your thoughts, I appreciate the time you took to help me out
^^ Thanks sis! I appreciate all your replies.anyway, di naman sa di mapalagay he's just so affectionate.and btw, Im here sa states so yung pda in public is medyo accepted dito hehe. One last, so if he has more female friends than male and he goes out with them ocassionally, is that a sign that he is indeed a player?with the group sex nga naman and 35 women I cant help but think that.pero I like him coz he is genuine, he cares about people and causes. Kasi lawyer sya, and he's not just a lawyer for the money he chooses his cases and he does pro bono, so plus factor talaga yung ganun.