We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
graezie, turuan mo nga si minatay how to play with men
^ speaking of "not making a move unless you're sure of the answer", are guys able to tell if a girl is making pakipot or ayaw niya talaga?
@graezie, minatay91 is asking how she can gently kick the balls of guys making advances on her @ minatay91 -- just remember this: with guys, give an inch of your hand, and they'll bite off your whole arm check this link and other PUA sites na rin: http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-04-16/8-lessons-from-pickup-artists-that-guys-should-actually-use/
graezy: sis, in my experience ha, ewan if timing lang sa guy or maybe I'm doing it wrong, pero as anon says, any reciprocation, naputol ko yung arm ko and everything in between ayoko kase maging sleazy or mukhang sex object sa lalake. I mean, I'm open but I have limitations rin and I'm not that accomodating bottomline kase is ayoko magpaasa. nakadisappoint/frustrate and sometimes, the emotional outcome is nasty rin ayoko rin mawala ng respeto and I'd rather not destroy my rep. or baka delusional lang kaming lahat anon:HAHAHA OMG relate ako super sa bite off sa entire arm, kaya cautious ako and tanong2 ng ibang lalake for output before anything else. parang sige fine, have an inch of my hand, diyan ka lang din, you don't deserve my complete arm, just to set your expectations.In this game I seem to be unconsciously playing, I feel like that newbie causing random glitches in gameplay
Maybe sometimes you just gotta stop thinking and start living your life?This is not a matter of black and white. I can say it's more of a trial and error. One question here can result to a hundred different answers.
^^ hehe parang YOLO ang peg mo graezy. Thing is, I'd rather still want to be able to live withmyself (if I do play around) Pero yung question is, I hope that the way you see these openand liberated people is the general viewpoint rin ng mga lalake? especially the ones I actuallyimagine na I would want to be with, eg good breeding/high morals. I mean, at the endof all, I still want to be viewed as a respectable and professional person (Is it possiblefrom a general standpoint?) baka dapat discreet player ako to meet all of the above.Maybe the game isn't for me and I'm just encountering a few rotten eggs? tee hee! or sanay to a certain type of lalake.. I don't know.
What will you do if you found out that your girlfriend (for 10 years) had sex with an officemate?Are you gonna forgive and forget because of your 10-year relationship?
ok question, boylet asked me to send a pic of mine,I send him a decent pic. now he still asked more pics of mine. does he have a crush on me? kasi naman it boost my confidence! LOL (ambisyosa lang)
May new employee kasi sa amin, guy sya.. then I always caught him staring at me, may mga co workers ako nag kaka crush sa kanya, pero ang alam ko he has a kid na , don"t know if he is married or not.Anyway, yun nga madaming beses na talaga, tapos napansin din nila, umo okay un porma nya. Takot sya makipag usap sa akin, kasi medyo suplada at masungit ako eh.. hehe...weird talaga... ano inputs nyo dito?
what if someone you like, na ka-MU mo (sort of) told you, "ayaw ko na magdate ng ibang babae dahil gusto ko magconcentrate na talaga sa studies ko. kaya settle na ako sa isang kagaya mo". ano ibig nya sabihin? kasi un sinabi nya, parang medyo nakakaoffend ang dating para sakin.
turn off ba sa guys yung hindi flirt ang girl na gusto niyo? or baligtad ata, turn off ba sa inyo yung babaeng flirt ang girl? Pansin ko kasi mas gusto na ng boys ngayon yung medyo marunong mag flirt, dito kasi ako talaga zero as in whew! Puwede answer niyo na lang both haha