Is there a thread where can I ask questions regarding women.
Nag search na ko, walang result. XD
I think wala but you can try starting the thread somewhere .
but tip lang though, not to be obnoxious or anything,compared to most advice I read on the net and the ones from them, usually it's only "meh, so-so" advice. parang women cant really give "GREAT" advice (except about being kikay siguro, and not all women ha. Siguro I only encounter 1 in 20 women with great logical opinions!) esp. about love/relationships---stuff about guys. Most of the time, they're just good for support!

or empathy. Or maybe I just know sh
itty women. haha usually they think about the things "they want" or "applies" to them and
can be really biased and irrational compared to guys.
AND THE BEST PART IS
SOMETIMES THEY SAY WHAT THEY DONT REALLY MEAN, OR DONT REALLY MEAN WHAT THEY SAY

eg: "please leave me alone. please. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE YOU INCONSIDERATE *** "
eg
go to women to talk about problems, talk to men if you want it resolved. Oh, and sometimes we like denying about liking certain things.. especially if nakahiya. (making guys sometimes so far from the truth)
---------------------------
jtansanco:
not kilig at all, but unfortunately ha.. When I smile or talk, pinkish talaga cheeks ko. all the more when I laugh so I'm often mistaken for kinikilig

But yung true feelings ko is naka.inis na more of nahiya because
example, if naka.glance lang ako sa kanya, anlaki ng boses niya while saying
"PWEDE bah hindi ka palaging tumingin ka sa akin at hindi ka mag.flirt? friends lang muna tayo. I love my girlfriend"
as in naka.WTF talaga ako at MORTIFIED . (even though it's a joke)
and yes, I retorted sa experiment mo "sh
it mo lang grabe ang sobrang hangin mo nakapikit mata ko dahil sa alikabok. signal 5 lang ha.grabe messy ng hair ko sa hangin mo *with matching "
make-my-hair-buhaghag movements + tripping sideways* + serious maldita face
and he said, "siguro dumi ka lang na babae hindi ka nagsusuklay ng buhok talaga. hay, babae ka naman diba? eww"
lalong mas nainis ako HAHA, and na.speechless pero natawa ako at how witty his comebacks are. LOL it's like vice ganda ba, insulto at ouch pero funny? parang the more I make comebacks, the more hangin and joke-insults come out!
Ichiro:
haha IKR. sobrang halata ang flirt-tripping.
naka.stress lang though. One accidental eye-to-eye contact, he would yell out "ang pogi ko diba? alam ko you really like me at na.crush ka sa akin. pero friends lang muna tayo ha, may gf pa kase ako. bakit hindi mo naintindihan yun?"

sorry ha, but this is the first time in my entire life naencounter ko lalake na grabe kapal-MOKS at cocky! hhahaa
Sacred cow:
yes you're right. And korek rin na he's not my type. He's the rugged,alpha-type, moreno athletic kind of guy.
inis-bias aside, despite the fact na gusto ko sabihin na he's so ugly, he's actually good looking and his confidence gives him strong appeal rin.

Actually na impress ako at how witty his comebacks are when I insult him. pero nainis/nahiya lang ako sa "projected flirting". And instead of maka.ewww ako sa statements niya, its more of "WTFLOL" ang reactions ko because as you can see, grabe pagka.obnoxious.
Actually ha,I tried those na. Insulting him back. (
fail) Magpacute and paawa please stop that thing (
fail) painnocent/denial (
fail) defensive/denial (
fail) Sinasakyan (
SUPER-FAIL!) Ignore (
fail)
"Na.didistract ka sa akin diba? sorry po. gwapo lang."But you what did work?I noticed
the obnoxious statements come when we make eye contact. So I did
not look at him all day.
SUPRISE!!!!!! change tactics siya! laging naghiram-nakaw sa stuff ko, random ramblings, unexpected friendly touches (patting on head, sitting close and sleeping on my shoulder, massage) But I refused to look at him and I never smile when he's around. And I pansin all his friends except him
IT WORKS LOL. I've recovered from the hiya. Although, I want to clarify the "mechanism" behind the "obnoxious" flirting strategy and the sudden change of tactics para I can handle myself better.
Would you do this obnoxious way of flirting, or do you know someone who does this?
Tripping ba lang ito, nagpagalit lang or papansin or what?
Will this strategy work for you or not? If yes/no, WHY?
I was just caught off guard. haha