We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Husband?! LOL I think for a man they should be emotionally ready! (emotionally & financially of course) Haha. Few exes weren't I think I scared them. Hihi
^ sis, when you are young, this is normally not an item that you would think about. Iisipin mo nalang kung sino man dumating sa buhay mo, then i-consider mo kung ok o hindi. Tapos kung mahal mo na, bahala na. And I think this is one of the major causes kung bakit maraming relationships ang hindi nagw-work, even for marriages. Kasi at the onset, both of you allowed your feelings to develop, tapos huli na i-accept nalang kung sino ka at sino sya. Then after several years together, one would realize, di pala na nya ma-take at pagtitiis ang tingin nya in trying to accept the other partner. Kaya in the end, hiwalayan blues.
2. hindi mataba + fair skin + hindi pango