We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I enrolled at Fitness First 10 months after I gave birth in 2010. Nag-tone ako ng konti but my weight loss started talaga when I did the 30DS and Ripped in 30 work out programs of Jillian Michaels. I wasted more than 30k at FF Anyway, now I'm into Shaun T's Insanity. Super effective to basta i-follow lang yung calendar and magbawas ng calories
wait, bakit kayo namamayat?
sa case ko? una sa lahat wala kaming katulong. madami akong ginagawa sa bahay araw araw at kulang ako sa tulog. max ko na yata is 4 hours a day.
pangalawa, pihikan ako sa pagkain ever since bata pa lang ako. Hindi rin ako ma-sweets na tao.
^babysean, are the products you're using safe for breastfeeding moms?