The last time my step daughter visited was last New Year and then ngayon na lang. The truth is I was hoping hindi tumupad sa usapan ang ex girlfriend ni husband and hindi na matuloy ang bata. Maybe I am threatened or maybe I have been seeking my husband's attention and I wanted quality time with him. Or maybe, I am plain selfish.
I know, minsan na mang sila magkita kaya hinahayaan ko last night mapunta sa bata ang attention ng husband ko. Pero nasaktan ako...
Why feel threatened? You are the wife living with him day-in, day-out.
Bihira the kid visits. You mention no unusual demands from the kid and/ex too.
So, are you selfish? hehe
I don't think so.
You may just be what we followers of Jung call a Hera.
To over-simplify the definition: a Hera needs to feel she is The Only One Loved. Hehe
If your husband lets you take the lead on how the visiting kid will be accommodated & treated -- kung ikaw calling the shots -- you will most likely be more generous and also, not feel threatened/insecure.

.
So...
1. I asked the husband if magsisimba ba kami. He said "walang kotse" it means NO. And then he overheard his mom na aalis daw sila ng daughter niya going to the mall. Sabi ni husband, sige sama na lang ako sa inyo. Hindi ako kasama. Dapat ba kasama ako? Before naman magkakasama kami. Bakit ngayon hindi? Sensitive lang ba ako? Insecure?
Went to the mall in a car?
Kung "walang kotse" eh baka you've shown discomfort or reluctance previously when you went off without use of a car. Think that over well, no judgment.
So, your hubby may just have assumed you wouldn't exactly be eager to go -- andyan naman mom nya, so ok na sila lang 3. I do not think he intended to exclude you, as in out ka. He's just a regular guy who doesn't over think stuff like this.
As for No.2: darling, talaga naman: "Watch your step, wet floor". -- di ba common sign yan?
Just accept you were careless there, end of story. Buti the kid didn't get wounded nga eh sa pagka dulas.
As for No.3....
I honestly don't see what motivation your husband will have to INTENTIONALLY leave his wedding ring behind. Teka, are they meeting up with the EX? Hmmm ibang cuento na yan if so... If so, revise ko din opinion ko for No.1 (No.2 stays as is. Hehe).
Going back, IF your texts eh ma-"emo" -- he may ignore these to give you time to calm down & see how you are fanning your imagined fears. He is actually helping you to not make mountains out of molehills.
As for not picking up calls -- naku, I myself am guilty of that when in noisy places.

.
How long is that kid visiting? 1 day? 1 week? Surely, not for 1 month/year.
Kaya mong hindi mag imagine ng mamaw; hindi mag isip na inaagawan ka ng pagmamahal ng husband mo; hindi makipag compete sa 1, ha - isang bata; hindi mag emo melt down --- within that 1 day or 1 week.
You are a Hera that needs to act like an Artemis now (to over-simplify: logical thinker).
Do not let your emotions control your mind in this situation.
There is nothing to be afraid of, to fight over. Breathe!
