watch now

Author Topic: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic  (Read 157275 times)

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #520 on: July 09, 2014, 09:21:54 am »
last week nag punta uli ako kay Ruby, suki na naman nya ko, yung ang problema ko, masyado na familiar sa kanya.
saka puro present sinabi nya, gusto ko future, wala pa ko napuntahan na mas marami nakikitang future? any suggestions mga sis kung kanino ok?

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #521 on: July 09, 2014, 09:35:46 pm »
Sis candygrenade, yan ba yung sa greenfield weekend market? I'm assuming they have one reader lang so we're talking abt one person here. I went to her several weeks ago, 300 ang charge. In fairness to her she's very generous sa time, twice namin naubos yung deck sa dami ng questions. Meron siya mga nakuha, for example, abt my babaerong ex-bf and the fact that malilipat ako ng office sa work, which happened just recently lang, but the rest were general na, such as, in 3mos time may dadating or babalik, within 6mos isa sa inyo ng ex mo magkakaroon ng bago, mga ganun.

I also went to Brian and he was very accurate sa past and present. He charges 700 and very prompt in replying. Tip lang, clarify to him how long the session would be kase another sis here abt 2hrs ang session with him so I thought la limit sa kanya, but nung kami na 1hr lang pala talaga, e inuna ko pa naman mabababaw na questions. :p

Onga pala, last time I posted here tinamad na ko mag-update, but I'll just say it here just so other sisses can be more cautious. I gave very good reviews to a reader whom I believe is gifted naman, but sad to say at the time of the reading (around Feb or March) he was still borrowing money for the same reason (death of a relative daw). Sayang kase for me he had a wow factor pa naman.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 09:44:04 pm by purple.strawberry »

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #522 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:59 am »
nagsend nadin ako ng msg kay Velanthas sana magreply soon

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #523 on: July 10, 2014, 11:04:43 am »
Ako din nagsend ng inquiry kay Velanthas sa website niya. Since mukha naman nago-online reading siya. New look ang website ha ;D

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #524 on: July 11, 2014, 12:57:45 pm »
Nakakatuwa naman ang thread na ito. :D

Bigla ko tuloy naisipan i-contact si Ms. Emma. Sana mag reply siya. :)

tinecangque

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #525 on: July 12, 2014, 12:22:28 am »
Hi po! I had just made an account po pero sana wag po kayong magduda sa feedback ko dito  :)

I've been checking this thread and yung mga old thread din po. Naging interested po ako about FT. Nkpag paread na din ako 3 yrs ago. While reading the feedback po, nakita ko na madaming good FT. But kay Ms. Jade Martin po ako naging interested since she do online reading. I'm far from Manila po kasi. I sent her a message last Saturday, and last Wednesday po ako nag pay through BPI. So far, ang bait nman po ni Ms. Jade. Tama nman po yung mga hula niya tungkol sa akin. She gives advices din po if parang may negative vibes. She's straight-forward din po. I felt comfortable chatting with her. Sanayan lang din po talaga ng FT. Basta kahit ano po yung sasabihin nila, think positive lang po talaga.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:24:58 am by tinecangque »

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #526 on: July 12, 2014, 07:47:22 am »
Hi mga sis! Nag reply na si Emma. kaya lang she's busy today. Sabi niya I have to pay muna before the fortune telling. Na eexcite na ako. mamayang gabi or tomorrow morning na un. I'll let you know bukas kung ano mangyayari. :)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #527 on: July 12, 2014, 09:22:13 am »
^Good for you. I hope you have a better experience than me.

We've exchanged texts since first week of June, it's almost middle of the month and still no word from her. I texted her on a Saturday around lunch time and she replied. She asked for my full name and birthdate and gave me her bank details. What impression will that give you? Bayad muna bago read di ba? There was no reply until evening. Since I was out, I decided to drop by Western Union to send my payment. Baka kako talagang naghihintay ng bayad bago ako i-read. I informed her about the payment and she replied. After that wala. And what do you know, she asks joycefler to tell us not to send any payment before the reading session. Eh kung magbibigay ka ng bank details hindi mo naisip kung anong magiging impression nun? Sana nag disclaimer na lang sya. After a week, I sent a text asking if she can read me on that weekend - nothing. After a couple of days, I received a notification from WU that the money transfer still hasn't been collected. I texted her about it and she said she'll just attend to some things and text me in a while..and then -- nothing. I waited for another week before texting her again. I asked her if she can do the session because it's already end of the month and I got nothing from her. I told her that if she's really busy and I really can't fit into her schedule then it's fine. I even said na nakakahiya kasi na text ako ng text sa kanya. She replied and said she will text me when she's ready. And guess what. It's almost mid July and wala pa rin.

I understand that she is a working mom and add to that, joycefler mentioned she just gave birth. Fine. I understand. I was not rushing naman. But the thing is, she could AT LEAST have the courtesy to inform me that she can't do the reading session with me anytime soon. Come on. Courtesy lang please, yun lang. I would've been okay if she only had taken one lousy minute to text me. Hindi eh. Para akong habol ng habol na nakakaistorbo sa kanya. And apparently she replies with either "I'll text you when I'm ready" or "maghintay lang sa reply".
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 09:25:33 am by angel.. »

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #528 on: July 12, 2014, 11:29:45 am »
how long ang waiting time kay Velanthas?? still no reply from her..

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #529 on: July 12, 2014, 01:36:52 pm »
^Good for you. I hope you have a better experience than me.

We've exchanged texts since first week of June, it's almost middle of the month and still no word from her. I texted her on a Saturday around lunch time and she replied. She asked for my full name and birthdate and gave me her bank details. What impression will that give you? Bayad muna bago read di ba? There was no reply until evening. Since I was out, I decided to drop by Western Union to send my payment. Baka kako talagang naghihintay ng bayad bago ako i-read. I informed her about the payment and she replied. After that wala. And what do you know, she asks joycefler to tell us not to send any payment before the reading session. Eh kung magbibigay ka ng bank details hindi mo naisip kung anong magiging impression nun? Sana nag disclaimer na lang sya. After a week, I sent a text asking if she can read me on that weekend - nothing. After a couple of days, I received a notification from WU that the money transfer still hasn't been collected. I texted her about it and she said she'll just attend to some things and text me in a while..and then -- nothing. I waited for another week before texting her again. I asked her if she can do the session because it's already end of the month and I got nothing from her. I told her that if she's really busy and I really can't fit into her schedule then it's fine. I even said na nakakahiya kasi na text ako ng text sa kanya. She replied and said she will text me when she's ready. And guess what. It's almost mid July and wala pa rin.

I understand that she is a working mom and add to that, joycefler mentioned she just gave birth. Fine. I understand. I was not rushing naman. But the thing is, she could AT LEAST have the courtesy to inform me that she can't do the reading session with me anytime soon. Come on. Courtesy lang please, yun lang. I would've been okay if she only had taken one lousy minute to text me. Hindi eh. Para akong habol ng habol na nakakaistorbo sa kanya. And apparently she replies with either "I'll text you when I'm ready" or "maghintay lang sa reply".


Ay sis parang natakot naman ako. saka sabi ng mga ka-GT natin, hindi siya nag bibigay ng price. pero when I asked her meron siyang binigay. Up to now, hindi pa den naman niya binibigay ang bank details niya pero she told me na mamyang gabi or bukas ng morning available siya.  Up to now hindi ka pa den ba niya nibabasahan?

renie

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #530 on: July 12, 2014, 03:28:19 pm »
Hi,

Nagparead ako kay Jaycee kanina via Skype.  Mabait naman siya, at saka hindi nag rush, takes his time, professional, very accommodating at saka nag over the time allotted pero he did not charge me. 

I am still digesting pa rin yung reading niya.  Lots of information.   I asked to know more about the present and future, and huwag na lang yung past kasi what is done is done, cannot do anything na.

Overall, satisfied naman ako.  Maybe next time, mag in person meeting na in a few months.


angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #531 on: July 12, 2014, 06:54:14 pm »
^^ No, hindi pa rin. Kung talagang available siya tomorrow at na-read ka nya pero walang update sakin that's just being rude. Let's see how it goes. Pa-update na lang kung matutuloy kayo tom. Thanks

^Is it jaycee or jayce lim? Anong rate niya?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 07:08:36 pm by angel.. »

Iammitch

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #532 on: July 13, 2014, 09:05:48 am »
Hi Sissies have you heard/ read aboug this sanaakosiricklee blog ? If yes has anybody ordered this pendant? Thank you.

Sakurablossom

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #533 on: July 13, 2014, 08:03:29 pm »
Angel.. I agree!!! Kahit simpleng message na "kunin mo na lang ang pera sa western" wala man lang! E sya anman nagbigay ng payment details, e di parang nagbigay rin sya ng go signal non!!!

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #534 on: July 14, 2014, 09:27:40 am »
^Good for you. I hope you have a better experience than me.

We've exchanged texts since first week of June, it's almost middle of the month and still no word from her. I texted her on a Saturday around lunch time and she replied. She asked for my full name and birthdate and gave me her bank details. What impression will that give you? Bayad muna bago read di ba? There was no reply until evening. Since I was out, I decided to drop by Western Union to send my payment. Baka kako talagang naghihintay ng bayad bago ako i-read. I informed her about the payment and she replied. After that wala. And what do you know, she asks joycefler to tell us not to send any payment before the reading session. Eh kung magbibigay ka ng bank details hindi mo naisip kung anong magiging impression nun? Sana nag disclaimer na lang sya. After a week, I sent a text asking if she can read me on that weekend - nothing. After a couple of days, I received a notification from WU that the money transfer still hasn't been collected. I texted her about it and she said she'll just attend to some things and text me in a while..and then -- nothing. I waited for another week before texting her again. I asked her if she can do the session because it's already end of the month and I got nothing from her. I told her that if she's really busy and I really can't fit into her schedule then it's fine. I even said na nakakahiya kasi na text ako ng text sa kanya. She replied and said she will text me when she's ready. And guess what. It's almost mid July and wala pa rin.

I understand that she is a working mom and add to that, joycefler mentioned she just gave birth. Fine. I understand. I was not rushing naman. But the thing is, she could AT LEAST have the courtesy to inform me that she can't do the reading session with me anytime soon. Come on. Courtesy lang please, yun lang. I would've been okay if she only had taken one lousy minute to text me. Hindi eh. Para akong habol ng habol na nakakaistorbo sa kanya. And apparently she replies with either "I'll text you when I'm ready" or "maghintay lang sa reply".


Exactly my sentiment sis. Pag nag back read ka may nagsabi pa na mag read muna bago mag send ng payment kase kesyo may gumawa daw na nagbayad muna hindi pa naman na read. Sabi ko naman, she gave me her bank details so i assume bayad muna bago read tapos sasabihin ni emma na dapat daw ni read nya muna ako bago ako nagbayad. She didn't give any instruction. And by merely giving her bank details, ano gusto niyang isipin ko? Sana ni read muna ako bago niya binigay yung bank details niya. Tapos pag nagreply ako sa text niya at nagtanong ulit it takes forever for her to respond. Maiintindihan ko kung may ginagawa pero ano ba naman yung magsabi siya na babalikan ka niya kasi may ginagawa lang. Ang nakakainis pa, ikaw ang mangungulit sa kanya, hindi ka niya automatic na babalikan. Talking about customer service? Super fail. Hindi ko alam kung may mangyayari sa mga sinabi niya pero nakakawalang gana siya dahil sa attitude niya. Just saying.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #535 on: July 14, 2014, 11:27:13 am »
I don't even look at it as customer service. It's courtesy plain and simple. Imagine, not one text from her. Magsabi man lang siya hindi yung para kang naghihintay sa wala. Nahihiya talaga ako pag nagfa-follow up sa kanya kasi alam kong working mom siya, kaya nga matagal ang interval ng text ko sa kanya kasi ayaw kong mangulit. Pero mukhang hindi naman siya nahihiyang may taong naghihintay sa kanya.  :-X

Anyway, anyone else who does online reading aside from Jade and Velanthas?

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #536 on: July 14, 2014, 02:05:10 pm »
^^ No, hindi pa rin. Kung talagang available siya tomorrow at na-read ka nya pero walang update sakin that's just being rude. Let's see how it goes. Pa-update na lang kung matutuloy kayo tom. Thanks


Sis hindi na siya nag text. walang naganap. oks na din yun mag try na lang ulit ako ng ibang FT.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #537 on: July 14, 2014, 04:44:57 pm »
I don't even look at it as customer service. It's courtesy plain and simple. Imagine, not one text from her. Magsabi man lang siya hindi yung para kang naghihintay sa wala. Nahihiya talaga ako pag nagfa-follow up sa kanya kasi alam kong working mom siya, kaya nga matagal ang interval ng text ko sa kanya kasi ayaw kong mangulit. Pero mukhang hindi naman siya nahihiyang may taong naghihintay sa kanya.  :-X

Anyway, anyone else who does online reading aside from Jade and Velanthas?

sis na try mo na si velanthas? nag email ako sa kanya, nag reply naman siya kaso hindi ko nabalikan agad kasi every sat lang siya pwede, been busy lately. tia!

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #538 on: July 14, 2014, 07:12:19 pm »
^thanks!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Thread II : Fortune Teller/Psychic
« Reply #539 on: July 15, 2014, 10:44:46 am »
i really want to try Velanthas pero from 2inquiries wala pading reply since July 10... so yeah 5days na ngayon...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close