We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Sissies have you heard/ read aboug this sanaakosiricklee blog ? If yes has anybody ordered this pendant? Thank you.
Sino ba ang maayos na ft here? I tried Jayce Lim and so far kabaliktaran yung mga sinabi niya until now. I think hindi ako bagay sa kanya. I texted emma hindi naman sumasagot. Sino pa ba ma rerefer nyo? Si Baby hindi na yata nagreread. I'm thinking of going back to Rey. Sa Makati siya parang bautista yata.
I like madam rose now super daming hits so im waiting dun sa future hula nya sakin kung magkakatotoo.