We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I regularly get reading and tried different tarot readers na. But I always see myself going back to Jade Martin. I like how she approaches yung mga readings nya. She listens to your questions and also takes her time to read the cards for you. The way she explains it din is something na makaka-relate ka. I had experiences before with other readers na they just say what is in your cards na very dry. Ikaw na bahala magconnect sa experience or situation mo. But with Ms Jade, she read the cards and then she relates it sa concerns mo. She is also very generous with her replies and also can give you some advice.She has a website where you can get the details on how to reach her. I highly recommend getting a reading with her.