We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
For me, depende. Kung nagkahiwalay kami ng dahil sa babae at wala pa kaming anak, mas type kong ma-deadbol na lang sya! Abot hanggang langit sigurado ang galit ko sa kanya. Pero since na may anak na kami. I will never wish him to die kahit super duper mega to the max ang galit at sakit na mararamdaman ko. Mahal na mahal kasi ng unica hija ko daddy nya, to the point na kahit magkasala siguri ng pambabae ama nya, never nya I-wi-wish na sana mamatay na ito.
I've asked this question to much older married friends including my own mother. Maybe because they're from a different generation, most of them said they'd rather see their husbands with someone else than dead. At least daw makikita pa rin nila. I think that's pathetic and downright masochism. But then again, I'm not in their shoes so I really wouldn't know.