Hello Mommies! I'm currently 34W/3D Preggy and these are the things I packed for our Hospital Bags
Baby Bag3 Tie-Side Shirts
3 Pajamas
1 Frogsuit (my baby’s going-home outfit)
4 Set of Mittens
4 Pairs of Socks
4 Bonnets
2 Receiving Blanket
1 Pack Mamy Poko Newborn Diaper
1 Pack Baby Wipes
1 Ethyl Alcohol
Cotton Balls and Cotton Pads packed in Ziplock Bags
5 Enfant Bird’s Eye Diaper Cloth
2 Wash Cloth
1 Burp Cloth
2 BIgkis
1 J&J Baby Oil
1 Dove Baby Soap
1 Petroleum Jelly
2 Pairs of Nappy Clamps for Diaper Cloth
2 4oz. Avent Feeding Bottle (in case lang na kailanganin)
Nasal Aspirator
Digital Thermometer
1 Pack Kleenex Facial Tissue
Mommy Bag2 Sleepwear with Front Closure (for breastfeeding)
2 Loose Shirts
2 Pajamas
1 Nursing Bra
1 Nursing Cover (in case may Visitor while I’m breastfeeding)
1 Pack Maternity Pads
5 Disposable Underwears
1 Going-home Outfit
1 Maternity Binder
1 Pair of Slipper
1 Bath Towel
2 Face Towel
2 Pairs of Socks
Kikay Kit (Lip Balm, Loose Powder, Foundation, Lipstick)
Toiletries (Dove Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Lactacyd Feminine Wash, Mouthwash)
1 Isoprophyl Alcohol
Hair Clip, Headband, Pony Tails
*Documents
Marriage Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
Photocopy of my husband and I’s Valid Government ID’s
Birth Certificate (Original and Photocopy)
MDR
Baby's Birth Certificate Template
2 Ballpens
All of my Ultrasound Documents kasama yung mga Receipts and lahat ng nireseta saken na gamot)
Daddy Bag1 Going-home Outfit
2 Pairs of Sleepwear/Pambahay
1 Bath Towel
Cellphone Chargers
Toiletries niya (Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Mouthwash)
Digital Camera and Charger
Blanket