We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Bought this in a Japanese store in cash and carry. Na tempt ako kasi naka sabay ko si Gladys Reyes na bumubili ng mdami. And sabi niya pinagkakaguluhan daw sa taping nila kasi maganda nga ang coverage niya. I used it and maganda talaga, kaya lang I broke out after a few weeks of using it. Pero it might just be my skin, Baka naman it won't have this reaction sa iba. Sayang kasi I really like its coverage. Parang creamy concealer na powdery Yung finish
900. Sa 2nd floor yun Sis.