watch now

Author Topic: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4  (Read 420830 times)

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #800 on: August 11, 2015, 12:53:34 pm »
^noticed that too. Pero sabi ng derma if you just let it go away on its own, malaki daw chance na mahawa yun ibang parts malapit dun sa pimple kasi pwedeng kumalat yun bacteria or pwede mag surge yun white blood cell causing pimples to adjacent skin

Pero sabi ng derma hindi ito advisable to do all the time. Kapag parang malaki yun pimple or "hinog" kasi nagpunta ako dati nun may maliit akong pimple sabi nya d na kailangan i injection. Wash frequently, use antibacterial soaps or gels, and avoid touching the face daw. Hehe

true. pero di ba dermas prick it pa. before they inject. I am afraid it may leave scars. :(

ironhide

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #801 on: August 11, 2015, 01:30:29 pm »
Sa mga sis na naghahanap ng Benzac 2.5% (acne.org regimen) ,Benzac 5% and Benzac 10%, Differin and Epiduo. Wala na po yung seller sa sulit.com/olx.ph. Lumipat na po siya sa www.ebay.ph.

Differin 0.3% is great for hormonal acne pero wala pa siyang stock nito. Tiis muna tayo sa Mercury and Watsons.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #802 on: August 11, 2015, 03:38:59 pm »
^ Thanks sis. I bought the Aztec clay naman instead of that, yan nalang sana, di ko masyado nagagamit yung Aztec nakakatamad mag mix e. :( haha

oo nga i used that too before. Mixed it with Apple Cider vinegar and nakakaaliw yun pulsating effect. haha! Pero natamad na rin ako so I gave away my tub. :<

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #803 on: August 11, 2015, 03:39:34 pm »
^ Sis what brand ng EPO gamit mo?

bought lang sa GNC and Healthy Options sis ;)

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #804 on: August 11, 2015, 04:07:14 pm »
Ano mas better yung sa GNC or yung sa Healthy Options?
How many mg do you take a day?

AlphaFemale

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #805 on: August 11, 2015, 07:31:22 pm »
Hi! I am new here. This thread is one of the reasons why I registered in GT. I want to share my Acne Journey and how I beat acne.

I know how you girls feel. I had cystic acne for a year, I felt ugly, dirty and suicidal! I cried every time I see my reflection in the mirror or when I wash my face. It had hurt me physically and emotionally. I remember going to work wearing a surgical facial mask. I really was literally trying to "save face" LOL.

I used to have a really good and healthy skin until the plague decided to happily spread itself on my face. My guess was, my face broke out with acne because I stopped using injectable contraceptives (not sure about this). Now my face is clear again. I will also share what I did to my pit scars to make them look less visible.


What did I do?
1. I hopped from one derma to another. I needed to find the perfect dermatologist for me. I had tried 7 clinics. Only one was able to help me.
2. My derma was really an angel,  she's nice and supportive. She prescribed both oral and topical treatments.

Oral meds
-Antibiotics
-Acneadvance
-Isotretinoin

Topical
-mild liquid facial soap
-special toner
-gel like toner
-creams
-sunblock

I used these products religiously. I spent a lot of money and I prayed hard to the Lord for healing. :) I am 2 years acne free! Thank God!

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #806 on: August 12, 2015, 11:39:04 am »
^Hi sis, may I ask what derma you go to? And what area? I was "hiyang" with my derma BEFORE, but now parang hindi na kasi masyado. I hope you can share :( Thank you

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2015, 11:54:30 am »
Hopefully hiyang ako sa bago kong derma. I'm going back to her for another appointment next week

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #808 on: August 12, 2015, 02:53:08 pm »
Hi! I am new here. This thread is one of the reasons why I registered in GT. I want to share my Acne Journey and how I beat acne.

I know how you girls feel. I had cystic acne for a year, I felt ugly, dirty and suicidal! I cried every time I see my reflection in the mirror or when I wash my face. It had hurt me physically and emotionally. I remember going to work wearing a surgical facial mask. I really was literally trying to "save face" LOL.

I used to have a really good and healthy skin until the plague decided to happily spread itself on my face. My guess was, my face broke out with acne because I stopped using injectable contraceptives (not sure about this). Now my face is clear again. I will also share what I did to my pit scars to make them look less visible.


What did I do?
1. I hopped from one derma to another. I needed to find the perfect dermatologist for me. I had tried 7 clinics. Only one was able to help me.
2. My derma was really an angel,  she's nice and supportive. She prescribed both oral and topical treatments.

Oral meds
-Antibiotics
-Acneadvance
-Isotretinoin

Topical
-mild liquid facial soap
-special toner
-gel like toner
-creams
-sunblock

I used these products religiously. I spent a lot of money and I prayed hard to the Lord for healing. :) I am 2 years acne free! Thank God!


happy for you sis :) ako naman slowly getting there. nagflatten na yun cystic acne na super dami before. as in months ago lang na sabay sabay tumubo. they come and go and they were very stubborn hindi ko na alam gagawin ko. i observed muna before going to the derma kasi hindi maganda mga experience ko sa kanila lol. in short, pagkakaperahan ka lang. And I wanted to explore the natural route muna. What i discovered is that I was able to acquire some allergies from certain foods (e.g. eggs, chicken, seafoods) o kahit anong malalansa. I observed that after eating any of them sobrang tinutubuan ako ng cystic acne yun tipong lima lima na sabay sabay. So I tried to avoid them and after much trial and error so far wala na ako cystic acne for a month na.. :)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2015, 12:38:11 pm »
^ you are avoiding egg, chicken, and seafood sis? Paano diet mo, meat , fruit and veggies nalang?  :-)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #810 on: August 13, 2015, 01:52:06 pm »
^yes sis I'm thinking if I will go vegetarian pero parang hindi ko kaya lol. I also avoid too much sweets kasi nakakbreak out din yun.

I read na yun chicken kasi na hindi organic na usually ginagamit ngayon iniinjectionan ng hormones kaya mabilis sila lumaki kaya ang tawag sa kanila 45 days. kasi 45 days lang fully grown na sila ready na ifried chicken lol. So yun hormones na iniinject basically yun yung nakakaaffect sa hormones naman ng body natin, thus the imbalance which causes allergy. I don't know but this makes sense for me. Dati kasi weekly ako nagchichicken nuggets fave ko kasi yun and now I tried to avoid them na for two months wala na pimples ko sa chin na malalaki. And breakouts sa chin or other areas near the mouth sign daw ng hormonal imbalance.. So I put two and two.. I thought oo nga no.. makes sense naman logical ang explanation. try try lang naman and so far effective for me :)

and hindi necessarily bata ka pa kailangan may allergy ka na sa food..pwede sya actually maacquire upon adulthood. Kung consistent yun observation ko mukhang bye bye chicken na talaga. or super minsan nalang.. :<

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 7
« Reply #811 on: August 13, 2015, 01:58:35 pm »
^ chicken nuggets kasi is processed kaya talagang unhealthy sis. I love chicken plus it is the only meat i eat. I heard about the hormones na iniinject.. pero we dont have to avoid chicken meat totally. healthier choice yung free range chicken meat.:-)

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2015, 04:49:25 pm »
sissies, what exfoliant/scrub can you suggest? The one I got from derma does not work or at least in my case. LOL. And I don't want to do derma peels for the mean time just for this dark spot. :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2015, 06:59:08 pm »
^ Dark spot caused by what sis?

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #814 on: August 13, 2015, 10:52:48 pm »
I'm using Loccitane Brightening Essence serum in the morning and cream at night. Two days pa lang pero yung pimples ko na 2 weeks na ayaw mawala started to become smaller na. I bought these originally for age spots but I have yet to find out in the coming days if effective.

MonaVanderwaal

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #815 on: August 14, 2015, 05:53:30 pm »
Sis budzwhiz, caused by a pimple injection. Medyo matagal siya mawala eh. :(

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #816 on: August 14, 2015, 06:16:11 pm »
MonaVanderWaal:  Diba you go to a dermatologist at the fort for your treatments and you are a dermatology student too?  Don't you discuss options about how you can improve the scars or avoid having scars at all?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #817 on: August 14, 2015, 08:26:24 pm »
^^ Aw, kaya ayoko na ng steroid shots e. Try mo sis salicylic spot-on treatments.

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #818 on: August 15, 2015, 04:36:48 am »
Ang Hirap maging Maputi kitang kita ang dark spot....

nylra

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #819 on: August 15, 2015, 07:55:47 am »
sis... naguluhan ako paano yun? eskinol calamansi as in ihahalo sa toner ng ponds spotless white?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close