We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I've been taking accutane and one of the effects is having red scars. Since I started using Tretinoin however, I've noticed a huge difference! The scars are not so red anymore and my skin has become smoother and clearer! I thought i needed glutathione or whitening stuff for my skin but turns out I only need these two!
^same tayo sis na may freckles. prob ko to ever since, yung pimple marks and freckles. effective ba maxi peel pag ganito?
Hi sis, what's tretinoin? Supplement ba siya or ointment lang? Para ba siya sa pimple scars? I have pimple scars on my forehead and i don't think these will ever go away. :[
Epiduo cream for cystic pimples. Mahal nga lang, around P1.2k for a 15g tube.
Para siyang ointment. I think it helped my scars kasi it will make your skin peel lightly.
Currently using Ysa Vvitawhite solution for my dark spots. Sana effective.
I broke out heavily sa forehead ba hindi ko alam san naggaling Pinaderma ko and medyo nagimprove naman pero sobrang nakakataka talaga. Right now nangigitim na because of the scars Kadepress ho. HAHAHA