@ireneeey:
Since you can't do anything about your uniform, try your best na lang to avoid wearing snug shirts and shirts made of synthetic material when you go out during the weekends, and try mo na magsuot ng cotton na sando when you're at home para presko. Try to stick to natural fibers like cotton para your skin can breathe more easily.
I don't think it's a good idea na mag-exfoliate ka every other day, medyo overkill naman yung every other day, kawawa naman yung skin mo. What do you use to exfoliate ba, do you use stuff like yung mga body wash/shower gel na may beads (ex. St. Ives), do you use loofah or bath mitts, do you use chemical peels, etc.? Kasi this might be another factor that's aggravating your skin's condition. I've tried using yung mga commercially available facial wash and mga body wash/shower gel na may beads and na-irritate lang yung skin ko and made the breakouts worse. A couple of my friends had the same experience, while some were lucky enough to not be affected. It depends kung hiyang sayo, so whatever exfoliating method you use, I suggest you proceed with caution. It may seem like a good idea to slough it all off, but if you overdo it you could rub your skin raw and make things worse. Better hold off on exfoliating the area and talk to a dermatologist about it if you can.
I've never liked using baby powder even when I was a kid, so it's not part of my routine. Di ko alam if may effect ba siya sa breakouts mo or not. Why don't you try na wag muna gumamit ng baby powder for a couple of months to see if it helps?
Anong anti-acne gel/cream ang nagamit mo na before? Sa chest and back ko I've tried using erythromycin gel, and benzoyl peroxide cream and gel, but of the three e I liked using benzoyl peroxide gel the most kasi para sa akin mas madali siya to deal with, so I stuck with that. If you haven't used any of these before, I suggest you try applying it to a small area of your skin muna to check if your skin can tolerate it. May different concentrations/strengths yung anti-acne gel/cream, di ko na maalala kung anong strength ng erythromycin gel, but if I remember correctly e I started out with 5% strength benzoyl peroxide tapos I eventually moved up to 10%. I don't know if kaya ng skin mo yun, some people can only tolerate the lowest strength, so do a spot test muna. If you don't experience any adverse reactions within a day, try mo i-apply on a larger section. It took my skin a couple of days to adjust to the benzoyl peroxide. Nung first time ko siya gamitin feeling ko ang kati ng skin ko. I applied it every other day nung una, tapos as my skin got used to it, naging every day na, and eventually inincrease yung strength ng benzoyl peroxide na ginamit ko.
Basta ang routine ko nun was after ko maligo sa umaga and gabi, I would use the clindamycin solution on my chest and back, tapos I let that air-dry. It takes less than 5 minutes lang naman para matuyo. After that, naglalagay ako ng anti-acne gel sa areas na may pimples. Nag-aapply ako ng thin layer over the general area tapos naglalagay ako ng normal amount on top of the pimples especially dun sa malalaki. DO NOT let the gel/cream get on your areolas and nipples, it'll likely irritate the skin there. And if you are going to use benzoyl peroxide gel/cream on your chest area, try to avoid na maarawan or gumamit ka ng sunblock if hindi mo maiwasan maarawan. Please take note din that there's a slight chance that it might bleach/discolor your clothing. Kaya when I was using it, ang suot ko na mga pambahay were either white/light-colored or yung mga okay lang masira, and I couldn't always apply it in the mornings kasi baka masira yung suot ko.
I'm not sure if this routine will work for you, in the end hiyangan din e. Good luck sis!