We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Nakakaiyak. Grabe ang acne ko ngayon. Ito na yung pinaka-worse so far. Nagpa-derma na ko pero. I used the meds for two month pero wala pa rin.
Is it possible na may hormonal imbalance if regular naman period mo, pero nagkakaron ka ng acne before/during your visit? This frustrates me so much. Every month nalang ganon
Nakakatawa naman halos same pa name natin! I experience this too! And I've read possible sya so I take Evening Primrose Oil from GNC which is supposed to cure hormonal imbalance. Sign kasi daw ng H.I. ay maraming zits sa chin or around the mouth. And ganun sakin! Nakakaasar lahat nalang pwede magamit ginamit ko na and the products that worked for me dati wala na effect. So I took EPO and lo and behold nawala sila. I get occasional acne though siguro dahil sa stress at puyat na talaga..