watch now

Author Topic: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4  (Read 421520 times)

rhamneroj16

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2014, 11:04:36 am »
sis rhamneroj16 where can i buy that tretinoin cream?

You could bu tretinoin cream at mercury drug. Try mo muna Sis yung 0.025 ha. then manipis lang ang pag aaply then every night lang sya. then gamit ka sunblock or any cream na may spf kapag day. okay :)

gppb24

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #281 on: February 18, 2014, 02:42:24 pm »
I hate my skin! Ang dami kong pimple marks in both cheeks! >.< Ang tagal mawala nila. T.T Ano ba talaga magandang products na effective for pimple marks aside from going to derma?

macaroonz

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #282 on: February 18, 2014, 03:37:06 pm »
I hate my skin! Ang dami kong pimple marks in both cheeks! >.< Ang tagal mawala nila. T.T Ano ba talaga magandang products na effective for pimple marks aside from going to derma?

hi there! try something na may rose hip yung ingredients. mine, im using the farm oil. binigay lang kasi sa akin yun. pero effective. after kong mag breakout, apply lang ako nun. after a week, back to normal skin shade naman. :)

gppb24

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #283 on: February 18, 2014, 07:40:48 pm »
hi there! try something na may rose hip yung ingredients. mine, im using the farm oil. binigay lang kasi sa akin yun. pero effective. after kong mag breakout, apply lang ako nun. after a week, back to normal skin shade naman. :)



Anong brandname yan sis?

deci

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #284 on: February 19, 2014, 10:35:49 am »
For those using hiruscar as their treatment sa acne marks, twice a day nyo ba inaapply sa face nyo? And yung 20g hiruscar how long nyo na yun magagamit? Thanks sa sasagot. I'm planning to buy hiruscar kasi for my face.

gppb24

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #285 on: March 11, 2014, 02:54:16 pm »
Eskinol Spot-less White plus Ponds Pearl cream :) effective yan. Or pwede rin RDL / Maxipeel Astringent mix mo sa eskinol calamansi or yung spot-less white. Nakakakinis talaga. wag lang magpaaraw.


I'm using RDL #2. I mixed the half of it sa eskinol. Sometimes I use the RDL alone. My skin is peeling now. It prevents pimples from coming back. Drying sya kaya moisturizer is a must. Agree with you, nakakakinis talaga sya. :)))

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #286 on: March 26, 2014, 09:45:34 am »
Been using Tea Tree oil for 3 weeks now. Sobrang bagal naman mag-effect.  Wala bang mas mabilis bilis? :( Natrauma kasi ako sa ERASE eh, pero it used to be effective for me. Balik nalang ba ako?

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #287 on: March 26, 2014, 03:20:59 pm »
Tea tree oil is only good for anti-bacterial

I used to have many pimple marks pero it took quite some time for them to be totally removed. A combination of both skin peeling, and skin whitening is recommended.

For peeling, tama gumana din sa akin yang RDL e tapos gamit na lang kayo ng cream na hiyang sa inyo.

Rosehips oil is good.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #288 on: March 26, 2014, 03:33:32 pm »
ang gumana sa pimple marks ko is GTbleaching cream. hehe.

nagdusa ko kasi nagpeel siya lahat pero ganda na ng skin ko sa forehead. hehe

zarazan

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #289 on: March 26, 2014, 04:12:48 pm »
Nakakayamot na swear :( For two years, never ko na nakita face ko na completely flawless. As in never ever na. Alam ko I should be thankful na mega improvements na face ko unlike before, but my confidence is long gone na because of this. Hay life.

Sorry girls, I just need an outlet.

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #290 on: March 26, 2014, 08:08:43 pm »
Gamit ko ngayon diamond peel soap from watson as my facial soap, then celeteque ang gamit ko sa toner, moisturizer at bb cream. At night naman i add stieva a .05 para mawala [textspeak!] pimple marks. Mag 2 weeks pa lang ako sa regimen na to, no breakouts yet. Sana tuloy tuloy na.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #291 on: March 27, 2014, 08:48:24 am »
anyone tried maxipeel cream to lighten dark spots? is it effective? Thanks :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #292 on: March 27, 2014, 08:51:55 am »
For those using hiruscar as their treatment sa acne marks, twice a day nyo ba inaapply sa face nyo? And yung 20g hiruscar how long nyo na yun magagamit? Thanks sa sasagot. I'm planning to buy hiruscar kasi for my face.

Twice a day ako sis maglagay but kung may time naman 4 times. I just make sure to clear the oil pag maglalagay para maabsorb mabuti. Ang bilis ng effect nung 4 times ako maglagay but ngayon super busy kasi kaya minsan once a day lang.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #293 on: March 27, 2014, 09:39:16 am »
this routine is effective for me right now..just recovered from a bad acne break out a month ago from using naturactor concealer. I also switched from uber expensive clinique muna and took a rest from GNC vit c moisturizer kasi parang immune na skin ko..

- wash first with Cyleina tomato soap (rest din muna from my super love shulammite carrot soap kasi parang immune na rin skin ko..)
- apricot scrub thrice a week
- sunflower oil mixed with virgin coconut oil (all natural and effective for me! Thank God!)

now halos wala nagfade na scars and wala na rin tumutubo. :) so happy!

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #294 on: March 27, 2014, 10:09:29 am »
^pinimple ka sis sa naturactor? Baka di lang naremove ng mabuti?

Madali akong magkapimple before but what I do is use cleansing oil(hada labo), wash face with tls then follow with hada labo facial wash, then eskinol with dalacin C. I just repeat using clean cotton with eskinol til malinis na talaga then proceed with other skin care.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #295 on: March 27, 2014, 03:03:19 pm »
^I just read your post on http://banishacnescars.com
Did you buy from this website?

jamiecabascos

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2014, 12:22:25 pm »
Mga sisterette!

I highly recommend these:

1. Kojic soap. I use Beauche's. I am okay also with SafeGuard and MaxiPeel (they are nondrying and abrasive on my face). For this, you really have to find a good cleansing soap for your face, e.g. Dove does not give any positive contribution on any parts of my body -- FYI, my body is super sensitive and react so fast.

a.) I wash my face twice every bath. Parang opening and closing lang (kasi yung shampoo and conditioner).
b.) I use Garnier for exfoliation (once or twice every week, minsan wala pa -- too strong for my skin).

2. Eskinol with Clindamycin. I use Eskinol Pimple Fighting Facial Deep Cleanser with DemaClear Formula (whew :o); this works well even without Clinda, my zit has dried up overnight. It does not have to be Eskinol, actually any toner will do -- as long as that will clean your face thoroughly and remove soap residue/oil/dirt. As for the Clinda, generic brands would be fine. They work the same and Dalacin-C needs prescription na.

a.) You can mix the combo with MaxiPeel or RDL (whichever you'd prefer; I have only used MaxiPeel #3 though). This has with slight peeling for blemishes and pores. It's good that you peel your skin once in a while. Like every 6 months because it improves the skin appearance. Siguro naman every girl who've had a zit has experienced na parang may pore ka or yung pimple mark (not sure though with the right term pero hindi siya blemish)... Basta yung parang "lubak-lubak". I swear, nawawala yun if you peel your face. It accelerates the skin cells renewal.

** 1 Biggest Eskinol (225 mL) +3  Clindamycin capsules (300 mg) + 1 biggest MaxiPeel (60 mL) = I think, this would only cost you less than P150.00.

3. Retin-A. Works best for small bumps and spot treatment. Two thumbs up talaga ako dito. 1-2 weeks before sila natuyo lahat. Hiyang ako kaya yung big acnes/zits ko nuon, 3 days lang solve na. I had only experienced super slight peeling (parang sabong natuyo lang).

** Mercury drug -- Retin-A (0.05%) for smallest tube [I don't think they carry 0.1% and big tubes] for P125.00. No prescription from Derma/doctors needed.

I do not have regimens for 5 years and for an unacceptable reason (I stopped taking in pills dahil may PCos ako -- PolyCystic ovarian Syndrome, irregular period due to unstable diet [mabilis akong pumayat at hirap magmaintain ng medyo chubby na katawan, I've developed this in 2011])... I had small bumps (parang butlig-butlig na sobrang dami on my cheeks) and pimples/acnes/zits were starting to show up on my face which I literally cried for nights -- never thought na normal side effect ng pills pala yun  :-\ . Na hindi na ako makapagtali ng buhok kasi nahihiya ako. May pinapanuod akong beauty guru sa YT and I love her skin so much, she worked as a skin adviser but not a dermatologist, she suggested Retin-A and I tried it... and  really so loved it! I only have toner na lang ngayon. Still with no proper diet :( no powder, foundation, moisturizer or whatsoever on my face/lips/eyes. I report to work bare face and can tie my hair now. Hindi na din ako oily, which I was back in HS.

** It is always and will be a constant search for skin HG products. I hope you find yours. Marami naman solution and beauty takes time. Stick to what works on you. BTW, do not forget to rest your face from the products every 2 months para hindi maumay skin niyo; you should have a plan B regimen. But me? I literally stopped everything... Even the toner, soap na lang. Make your regimen very very simple because your skin needs to breathe. Sometimes when you use a lot of products, they build up on your pores and there's a percentage na hindi pala sila magandang combination.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated to companies/groups that I have mentioned here. These are purely my very own opinions and feedback. I am no dermatologist.

Goddluck, beautiful! :)

gppb24

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #297 on: April 03, 2014, 10:07:08 pm »
anyone tried maxipeel cream to lighten dark spots? is it effective? Thanks :)

For me hindi sya ganun ka-effective for pimple marks. :( Use rdl instead. I'm currently using it to get rid of my blemishes sa cheeks. Satisfied naman ako dito kaso sobrang peeling ang maeexperience mo pero kikinis naman face mo. :)

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #298 on: April 03, 2014, 11:48:53 pm »
^I just read your post on http://banishacnescars.com
Did you buy from this website?

I seriously want her serum sis. Pero di na siguro ako bibili sa kanya. Nagtry kasi akong gumawa ng vitamin C and E na may hyaluronic acid and successful naman kailangan lang i-shake everytime gagamitin. I got the same consistensy nung pinakita nya but I found na after a month nagyeyellow na sya. Yung shipping kasi nung banish sis is baka abutin ng 1 month so baka di ko rin magamit pagdating hehe. Try ko maghanap ng local version nung serum or diy nalang and may mga nagbebenta naman ng dermarollers dito.  :)

anjcam

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #299 on: April 04, 2014, 05:18:54 pm »
Hi, im having breakouts right now (maybe because of the change of environment) andito kasi ako sa korea for work. and I want to try Korean products, ang dami kasi nilang mga serum. ask ko lang, may alam ba kayo na ok and effective pangtanggal ng pimple, then blemishes after na Korean brand sana (like etude, skin food etc.) Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close