watch now

Author Topic: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4  (Read 421564 times)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #240 on: February 02, 2014, 10:06:24 am »
if u want to clear up pimple marks , how many times kayo nagwawash ng face?

dream vain

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #241 on: February 02, 2014, 01:10:11 pm »
What moisturizer can you guys recommend? Dapat ba water based?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #242 on: February 02, 2014, 01:49:01 pm »
^ Yes sis, waterbased dapat. Try celeteque hydration moisturizer, or Neutrogena hydroboost (they have one for day time with spf and another for night). Also check out Laneige water bank. :D

gibberish.

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #243 on: February 02, 2014, 02:06:43 pm »
Hi! :) I've been following this thread for a while now, looking on how to lessen/whiten/totally remove the pitted scars and dark spots on my cheeks na hindi matanggal-tanggal. Takot kasi ako magpaderma lol. Anyway, I have a close friend who had a pretty severe case of acne back in 2012, and just yesterday, she finally wrote a blog about her treatment and how she was able to cope during that time of distress. Looking at the pictures, sobrang grabe talaga yung transformation. We always see each other kasi so hindi ko napapansin yung paggaling. If you have time, you might wanna check it out. Here's the link: (http://accordingtoannicca.tumblr.com/post/75249243188/you-are-beautiful-no-matter-what-they-say) I asked for her permission to post this and she gladly said yes :) Gusto ko na rin magpa-TCA tuloy.

danhika30

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #244 on: February 02, 2014, 02:18:40 pm »
3 days ago I stop may routine na. Dahil nag micro peeling na ang face ko.mula kahapon eto na ang routine ko.

morning: ice cube pahid ko sa face, wash ng tls soap babad for 10mins, at maxipeel,eskinol and dalacin c, then age eraser cream ng beauche. Sa tanghali kapag naliligo ako babad lang ako ng tls 10mins. Sa gabi babad tls for 3mins and rejuv cream. Napansin ko kanina na nagbabalat ang face ko. Heheh. Stick muna ako dito.

cartman

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #245 on: February 02, 2014, 03:42:49 pm »
Kung me interested po sa tret, hiruscar, benzac AC gel , tea tree  oil at clinique product, aveene  for pimple treatment PM me I will sell it sa murang halaga :). Lahat ng ito na try ko 2-3 days tas ni stop ko kasi ang kaylangan na ng cystic pimple ko ay derma treatment me laman kasi :(

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #246 on: February 02, 2014, 05:47:40 pm »
May mga cystic pimples ako ngayon sa jaw line hindi ko alam kung bakit dito lang makinis naman ang face ko sa jaw line lang talaga ako nagkakaproblema. Nag pa treat na ako sa derma pabalik balik pa rin.  :(

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #247 on: February 02, 2014, 05:58:00 pm »
^ pret_ty sis if pabalik balik sa jawline lang. ibig sabihin hormonal acne yan. google it sis pag hormonal sa jawline at chin lang nagkaka acne.. kelangan mo pong ayusin yung hormones mo. punta ka sis sa gynecologist

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #248 on: February 03, 2014, 09:34:53 am »
^
Thank you sis. Sa hormones nga ata ito. Nag start lang naman ito last year may nabago siguro sa hormones ko.

sigma_82005

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #249 on: February 03, 2014, 10:36:50 am »
Sis I am now using kiss collagen whitening mask. Every night ko siya inaapply though I have read somewhere na it should be applied 2-3 times a week lang. In the morning pag wash ko ng face ang puti ng face ko totoo pero yong mga pimples at pimple marks andun pa din. Medyo nag lilighten naman yong pimple marks kaya lang parang antagal ng improvement. Inshort nakaka puti siya pero Hindi nakakatanggal ng pimples.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #250 on: February 03, 2014, 01:08:31 pm »
I also have hormonal pimples. Eskinol-clinda lang nakasagot

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #251 on: February 04, 2014, 12:52:38 am »
i recently used skinmate shark oil and skinmate placenta cream. nagkaron ako ng malaking pimple sa right cheek ko, as in pulang pula. never pa ako nagkaron ng ganitong klaseng pimple. i think dahil siya sa skinmate kasi sa dami ng ginagamit ko sa face ko, i even used BCP before, hindi naman ako nag-purge.

anyway, i used acne patch that i got from mercury. umimpis naman na siya, kaso reddish pa rin siya. until now, malaking red mark pa rin siya. tapos may maliit na pimple naman akong nakita sa ilalim ng right lower lip ko. i'm thinking if i should go back to using teranex and BCP or eskinol and clindamycin for now. any suggestions?

AyN

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #252 on: February 04, 2014, 01:52:03 pm »
i've tried a lot of expensive cures for my pimple marks and i never thought that only cy grabriel medicated soap will be the answer. I'm super hiyang to this and i'm never turning back. :-)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #253 on: February 04, 2014, 08:21:10 pm »
Ganon? Pag sa jawline eh hormonal?
Paano pag sa cheeks? Ngayon lang ako natadtad ng pimples sa right cheek... :-( hindi tuloy ako makapaglagay ng color sa cheeks.
Nag try ako nung clindamycin capsule mixed with celeteque anti acne toner, so far wala ng sumulpot na pimples sa cheek.

cessy_may08

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #254 on: February 04, 2014, 09:10:22 pm »
Alam ko sis kapag sa cheeks due to dirt and bacteria. Problem ko nga both cheeks e. :( samantalang dati kapag magkakamens lang ako pinipimples, either sa noo o sa back.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #255 on: February 04, 2014, 10:01:30 pm »
I had a nasty breakout in 2012. I had a couple of pimples on my cheeks and I've done everything to cure this. When we transferred to another apartment the breakout stopped. It turned out the cause was the water. Occasionaly I still have these nasty zits but not as crazy as before. The thing is when it stopped, I had to deal with the scars left. 3 weeks ago, I found a way to sort of "cure" the marks left by those zits. I bought that orange peel soap and then Olay Rich Natural White Fairness Lotion with SpF24. I wash my face twice a day and make sure I apply a liberal amount of moisturizer to my face. I do this right after I take a bath or wash my face to trap the moisture within. I likewise exfoliate every after 3 days. I think it helps that I am taking vitamins as well. Try this ladies, it works well for me.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:53:27 pm by mimiku »

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #256 on: February 04, 2014, 11:19:58 pm »
paano naman mga sis pag sa pimples ka natadtad? hays. i have a very dry scalp too.im thinking because of all the stress i had 2weeks ago. yong flakes sa scalp ko may red spots din sa may patilla ko. hays. i might consider having it checked sa derma na.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:32:54 pm by chichi143 »

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #257 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:37 pm »
paano naman mga sis pag sa pimples ka natadtad? hays. i have a very dry scalp too.im thinking because of all the stress i had 2weeks ago. [textspeak!] flakes sa scalp ko may red spots din sa may patilla ko. hays. i might consider having it checked sa derma na.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #258 on: February 05, 2014, 12:02:05 pm »
Have it checked by a Derma muna. It could be caused by stress or hormonal imbalance. Mine was because of the water, I think the pipes were too old and dirty. When we trasferred the breakout stopped but you see I got a lot of marks and it was hideous. Now, they are slowly going away.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 09:43:47 pm by mimiku »

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Pimple/Acne Marks, Blemishes, Darkspots - Part 4
« Reply #259 on: February 05, 2014, 04:09:00 pm »
Alam ko sis kapag sa cheeks due to dirt and bacteria. Problem ko nga both cheeks e. :( samantalang dati kapag magkakamens lang ako pinipimples, either sa noo o sa back.

Sis Cessy try mo yung safeguard pink with aloe and eskinol+clinda (biggest bottle+2 clindamycin) and celeteque hydration.

Di na ko pinimples since then kahit pa hormonal or what di nila kinaya yung antibacterial combo na yan lol!

Now I'm also doing geisha facial with uguisu poo pantanggal ng marks. Yung soap ng mask na clarifying. It's amazing!! Parang nililinis nya rin pores ko and nakakalessen sya ng fine lines!


---------

Nakakainis yung placenta cream ng skinmate. Nung una ok sya but after a while nagkacystic pimples ako. Di ko agad napinpoint yung reason. Nalaman ko nalang nung iyun nalang yung di ko ginagamit. Na-clog ata pores ko.  >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close