We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@ Sis Alyssa14 Im using celeteque pero wala ditong spot treatment. cleanser and moiturizer lang gamit ko..so far lumiit na pimples ko and drying mode na pero pwede din hindi ako hiyang sa gamit kong foundation and concealer nag bre breakout pa din ako pero atlis lumiit na siya..puro dark spot natira saken eh..
^Hi sis, ako I just recently tried Shulammite Carrot soap and Hg soap ko na sya for face ngaun. Nagbreakout kasi ang skin ko recently and ito lang nagpastop sa mga pimps. May micropeel effect din sya kaya nakakatanggal din ng blemishes. I bought it sa watsons for only P109 per bar. I use it with my BCP regimen and love ko ang skin ko sa face now. Just waiting for the remaining blemishes to go away. Hehe.