We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis,I am disturbed by the scars caused by my binder/garter marks. Paano paputiin ang mga nangitim na marks caused by the garter?
^sis freeswan san ka nagpapatret peel? and how much? does it peel as in grabe? thanks sis
Don't wear tight clothes sis. Soothe the area muna kung namumula or may sugat. Try mo yung KEU cream ng tokyoloveshop kung may budget ka sis kasi andaming nagsasabing effective daw. If not try mo yung erase, green peeling oil, or yung shark oil. I also just recently got those kasi I wore super tight and fit shorts under my dress para di makitaan.
hi, i'm just new here. meron bang facial wash/cream na nakakaprevent ng oily skin & pimples? yung affordable sana. please suggest guys!
I had my tret peel done with Dra. Martires
^where available sis?