Author Topic: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)  (Read 10786 times)

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 10:38:09 am »
Snow White, may pinaghuhugutan ka ata sa tanong mo. Na-experience mo ba ito sa isang lalakeng minahal mo? Tara, pag-usapan natin... lol

Here's my take on this. I used to (or I think I still am) a nice guy. I grew up thinking you can only have sex after marriage. I only liked 1 (maybe 2) girls in the past. I courted them but they NEVER gave me a chance. I ask for them to give me a reason why they rejected me, they won't even tell me. They kept saying: You're so nice; Mag-move ka nalang; I want you to be happy; Marami pang babae dyan; and so on. In short, friendzone lagi. So, what's love? I have no freakin' idea.

I'm a late bloomer so I decided to play. And I liked it. How I distinguish if I want to be serious or "juggle" with women? Depends how much I like the girl. Do I see a future with this girl? Are we about the same status? What's her background? What's her job? Is she already at an age where we can become serious? Things like that. If something doesn't match for some reason, I'll not take her seriously. It's the same way for girls. If I like you, I REALLY LIKE YOU. But if I don't like you, even if you REALLY REALLY like me, I DON'T care. MOVE ON. Feelings have to be mutual for things to work.

^ THIS

may mga iba naman na kahit walang gusto si guy kay girl pero pwede na physically, he would still sleep with her
whereas some girls kahit walang gusto kay guy, pero he can provide her good food, gifts, experiences...sasama pa rin si girl.
sometimes gamitan din lang yan and it happens both ways, may mga tao lang talagang t**** at nagpapagamit (been here na rin)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2013, 10:43:49 am »
^ May kilala akong ganyan. DOM si guy. Binahay si girl. Binigyan pa ng 100k/month allowance! Saan ka pa!?

^^ Depende sa guy. May iba mabilis magsawa. May iba never magsasawa sa paglalaro. Ako, honestly, I can say sawa nako. The "been there, done that" moment. But thing is, wala pa rin ako mahanap na girl na match sa akin so... Syempre, I still have my needs so the play continues....

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2013, 11:04:19 am »
^ and most probably may iba pang lalake yung ganitong klaseng girl. someone who doesn't provide
for her financially but satisfies her sexual needs or someone she loves and also gets to enjoy her 100k allowance

rannastillero

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2013, 02:41:03 pm »
Quote
How I distinguish if I want to be serious or "juggle" with women? Depends how much I like the girl. Do I see a future with this girl? Are we about the same status? What's her background? What's her job? Is she already at an age where we can become serious? Things like that. If something doesn't match for some reason, I'll not take her seriously. It's the same way for girls. If I like you, I REALLY LIKE YOU. But if I don't like you, even if you REALLY REALLY like me, I DON'T care. MOVE ON. Feelings have to be mutual for things to work.

kinda agree with this,  ;)
BUT IMO wag naman sana lokohin.
hindi yung alam mo na pala sa sarili mo na you don't love her,
eh todo sexcapades pa, akala tuloy ni girl seryoso ka, bad yun.  :P
pwede mo naman sabihin sa girl na "its not working, we need to end this."
tell her the reason why its not working, then if she insist to still be with you,
oh eh di yun na yun, at least sinabi mo, wala kang iisipin, di ka makokonsensya.
less pain pa sa kanya kung malaman nya na meron ka palang iba.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2013, 03:00:01 pm »
^This!

If hindi naman pala compatible kayo...move on na...wag na paasahin pa the other party.  (this applies to both men and women).

But for me lang ha, kahit pa mag-insist yung guy/girl to stay after mo sabihing "we need to end this" manindigan ka, move on! You are doing the other person a very big favor :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2013, 03:13:15 pm »
^ I've been the recipient of that many times. Hanggang friends lang talaga tingin ng mga girls sa akin because of my personality e.  :'(

^^ Hindi naman sa lolokohin but if sexcapades lang ang habol, dapat before the first adventure, may agreement na dapat na hanggang doon lang. Once magka-feelings na, cut the ties already. Pero ibang topic na ata to, I think we're talking about guys trying to date as much girls as possible and then select the chosen one. Haha. Anyway, I tend to go on dates because I'm still trying to find that one girl. I still try to keep in touch with the past girls even though we don't click but more of friendship lang naman habol or kung bored ako. Btw, ang public ng profile mo! Mapupuno inbox mo niyan e. Haha!








Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2013, 10:13:33 pm »
Ok, ang dami kong namiss ah! Lol  isang araw [textspeak!] ata ako di nakapag check.

Wala akong pinaghuhugutan mga guys it's just that ever since ako ang tumatanggap ng mga kwento ng friends ko and my very babaerong cousin. I guess dahil dun naging man hater ako? Lol idk.  May tanong ako, bakit mo nililigawan yung girl kung hindi mo naman pala nakikita yung future, or kung ano man yung qualifications mo para maging serious ka sa kanya?

Agree din ako sa sinabi ng isang sis dito na yea mas prone ang gullible girls but guys tend to pursue more yung mga good girls, parang back up yung mga gullible?

Sa mga guys na I feel nagsasabi ng totoo thank you for  your honesty in this forum, sa mga hindi masyado, I also appreciate your participation. XD




sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2013, 11:06:05 pm »

May tanong ako, bakit mo nililigawan yung girl kung hindi mo naman pala nakikita yung future, or kung ano man yung qualifications mo para maging serious ka sa kanya?


kaya nga hindi ako naniniwala sa ligaw, besides just because a guy asked you out or courts you doesn't mean na ikaw
na talaga ang gusto niya...ang iniisip kasi ng mga babae lalake lang dapat yung magqualify sa girl when in fact it's a
two way street...siyempre kinikilala din ni guy kung pang long term nga si girl kaya he asks out different girls din.
bakit kayong mga girls, porket ba nagpaligaw kayo or pumayag lumabas with a guy does it mean...sasagutin nyo na siya
or seseryosohin?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 11:30:23 pm »
May tanong ako, bakit mo nililigawan yung girl kung hindi mo naman pala nakikita yung future, or kung ano man yung qualifications mo para maging serious ka sa kanya?

Kaya nga ligaw e... You guys still don't know each other. If I like the girl physically, I'll ask her out. Show her I'm interested kasi ang pangit naman kung magiging boring yung date diba? Get to know her more. If may hindi ako nagustuhan, then I will slowly disappear. Malas nalang kung yung girl yung nagkagusto sa akin.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2013, 11:57:04 pm »
May tanong ako, bakit mo nililigawan yung girl kung hindi mo naman pala nakikita yung future, or kung ano man yung qualifications mo para maging serious ka sa kanya?

Dati Sis ganyan din ang paniniwala ko, na kapag niligawan, the guy sees you in his future.  Na eventually eh kasalan ang ending.  Sa atin kase ang steps of relationship is:

- nagkakilala kayo
- niligawan ng guy si girl
- sinagot ni girl si guy
- kasalan

We are missing the proposal...yung engagement.  Not until the guy proposes marriage to you (and for guys - not until the girl says yes to your marriage proposal), you are not sure that you would end up together.  Kahit nga engaged na, there's still a chance you'd break up.  Yun ngang kasal na, nagdidivorce/nagpapa-annul.

kaya nga hindi ako naniniwala sa ligaw

I too don't believe din sa ligaw ligaw na yan.  Its a waste of time for me, kase during this stage ang tendency ng both parties is to put the best foot forward. 

bakit kayong mga girls, porket ba nagpaligaw kayo or pumayag lumabas with a guy does it mean...sasagutin nyo na siya or seseryosohin?

For me kase dati, pag walang chance si guy na nanliligaw... Busted agad :)  If pumayag akong makipagdate, may chance talaga...as I've mentioned above, I don't believe in ligawan.

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 02:47:49 am »
^^^ pero bakit pag nanliligaw ang guy eh kala mong perpekto na yung girl sa kanila, I mean, gustong gusto... and they will say all na makakapagpasagot dun sa girl? ang girl kaya nag papaligaw kasi para malaman kung totoo bang gusto siya ni guy and kung gano ba sya kagusto, kapag pumasa, edi sagot.

^^ I think na coconfuse tayo sa courting at dating XD kasi di ba kapag courting it's like proving your motives and sa dating getting to know?


^ako sis naniniwala parin sa ligaw, pero hindi na yung kylangan mag paalam pa si guy na "pwede mangligaw" lol initiative na dapat nung guy un.. kapag inentertain ko ibig sabihin ok sya sakin all he has to do is to prove his motives. :)

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 04:04:01 am »
^^^ pero bakit pag nanliligaw ang guy eh kala mong perpekto na yung girl sa kanila, I mean, gustong gusto... and they will say all na makakapagpasagot dun sa girl? ang girl kaya nag papaligaw kasi para malaman kung totoo bang gusto siya ni guy and kung gano ba sya kagusto, kapag pumasa, edi sagot.

Guys will do anything and say everything para lang makamit ang matamis na oo ng girl :)  and sometimes naman siguro they really meant what they said, yun nga lang during that time lang or during the first few weeks/months.

And remember people change :) nothing is constant in this world.


akthung

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 08:20:52 am »
women juggle men too.

almost everyone does.


~aShLiE~

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2013, 03:45:35 pm »
Interesting topic. I like that Plate Theory. Makapag-spin nga ng plates. Hahaha!

I also don't believe in ligaw ligaw. I think mas maganda yung madaming options and then from there you can choose your final destination. Lols.

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 05:44:02 pm »
women juggle men too.

almost everyone does.



GUILTY! But hey, admit it it was fun to juggle and to widen your options. It will able you to explore, meet new people and establish connections. Hence, the word friendzoned was created.  ;D

Interesting topic. I like that Plate Theory. Makapag-spin nga ng plates. Hahaha!

I also don't believe in ligaw ligaw. I think mas maganda yung madaming options and then from there you can choose your final destination. Lols.


I AGREE :P Lo and behold the modern women hahaha

Observer54

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 06:40:19 pm »
It is natural instinct for a man to be with many women. If we look to the beginning of mankind, there was a need for many workers to sustain the earth.

akthung

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 12:58:39 am »
GUILTY! But hey, admit it it was fun to juggle and to widen your options. It will able you to explore, meet new people and establish connections. Hence, the word friendzoned was created.  ;D

I AGREE :P Lo and behold the modern women hahaha

well i think friendzone is more of ... kumbaga sa job application eh, hindi ka man lang umabot sa shortlist.

the real juggling ay yung mga nasa shortlist. walang katapusan na interview and tests. hindi mo alam kung kelan ka matatanggap. but at least you have one foot in..

and alam naman natin na in this modern world, good things can happen to the "applicant" who has not been friendzoned kahit hindi pa sinasagot ng babae...

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 12:04:45 pm »

I think men juggle women because there are many willing and gullible and available partners.  Yung mga babae pa mismo ang magsasabong for them. Kung baga maraming willing victims naman. And the best part of it, GUYS GET AWAY WITH IT.


But really, what is wrong ba with this scenario if binata ka naman.  You have the freedom to date whomever you want. 

For me, what is wrong is IF you already have a GF or have committed to someone, then still shopping around ka pa.  Yung pagsisinungaling or not saying your real status while you are dating around is what makes it wrong.

In fact, I believe in multiple dating.  But one thing I make clear is my status is available and dating.  And not exclusively dating. Magkaiba iyon.  And I expect the guy to do the same.  But once the guy says one thing and I see another, lalayo nako because ayaw ko ng sinungaling na tao.



Prunella

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 12:15:35 pm »
women juggle men too.

almost everyone does.




This.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 12:18:14 pm »

May tanong ako, bakit mo nililigawan yung girl kung hindi mo naman pala nakikita yung future, or kung ano man yung qualifications mo para maging serious ka sa kanya?


Kasi available, kasi willing naman, why not. Kung may raffle na may prizes, kung libre naman sumali, wala naman mawawala sayo, will you join the raffle?  Why not di ba?

Ang answer:  baka makaisa.


kaya nga hindi ako naniniwala sa ligaw

Hindi din ako naniniwala sa ligaw.  The word itself connotate, nililigaw mo ang other party and just show your best side.  So di talaga nakikilala pa yung girl/guy then you will commit to love.  My theory is because of this, napapasubo ang ibang guys to marriage.  And therefore, maraming eventually nangangaliwa (or juggling girls around) because they are not happy with their current relationship.

I believe that a guy who is satisfied and happy with his current relationship would think 100x more about having another affair.



If something doesn't match for some reason, I'll not take her seriously.

Pero papatulan mo parin or just end it?





 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close