Author Topic: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)  (Read 10780 times)

Snow White 07

  • Guest
WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? because they can? or are they just playing safe(so that there will always be a reserve if the other one failed)?

It's time to hear the ugly truth! ;)


Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 12:29:06 am »
Well yes I think it's true that it boost whatever it will boost if you have more options and variety...

But I believe 'juggling' requires a lot of lying.

Because If someone knew he/she is just an option, you won't have that many options, will you?

What if for instance, you(the guy or girl[sorry for the title implying guys only do this, but I definitely know more guys who do XD] already found your 'catch', will you really throw away all the other fish even though they can also be worth keeping?

collect and then select or collect and then collect more?

If you saw a bigger fish in the sea will you still chase for it even though you already have a big one?

Will you ever know how not to juggle anymore? Because I also believe it's like learning how to ride a bike, even if you don't biked for years, you still know how to ride one.

Or maybe you'll just stop when you don't have any options anymore. :/

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 12:38:52 am »
^ I agree with you sis :)

But most of the guys who juggle are the ones that are pogi, may pera, smart, and/or talented ..what else do they need to prove?

I have a cousin who is brutally honest when we talk about a guy's perspective, I hate him for doing such things, like juggle, kk, and other stuffs to women, but I love him for being honest to me and never fails to give advice. Kaya ko siguro nakuha tong mentalidad na to na 'always be sceptical to guys' dahil sa kanya. He also can't explain why he's doing such things and just accepts the fact that he's a m*ron. :/ lol one thing daw na nawala sa kanya eh hindi na niya na daw talaga alam kung ano ang love. Lol

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 03:11:21 am »
Sana may mag reply na mga guy talkers. i want to hear their side.. i dated a guy who is really playboy. I met him thru online dating.we've been seeing for almost two months, pero walang nagsasalita sa amin what is our real score. Tapos sha i always see him online doon sa site kung san kami nagkakilala.so meaning he's still looking for other girls parin kahit na parang steady dating na kami. Hindi ko na kinaya, last friday i told him ayoko na. Na ppredict ko na kasi na parang walang future sa kanya, and iba talaga ang pakiramdam ko sa kanya. Ang hirap magtiwala sa lalake ngayon, parang lahat na manloloko
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 07:25:55 am by lesters_gal »

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 03:39:50 am »
Baka guys are afraid to comment here because they might get bombarded with questions they really can't/do not want to answer or admit to themselves XD

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 11:56:48 am »
Still no guy answering? Lol XD

Sis AMETHYST sa tingin ko yung katapat na sinasabi mo sa una lang un kasi for me once a juggler will always be a juggler. Lol unless they decided na magpakaayos any good girl will be his katapat. I mean, hindi din dapat nila dinedepende sa girl ang pagbabago nila, dapat sa kanila mismo manggagaling.

Kawawa naman ang girls nagagamit para pagtakpan mga insecurities nila? Lol madalas nadadala ang girl kasi mga guys determined talaga makuha kapag gusto nila, tapos pag nakuha na nila marereliaze nila 'ano ba tong napasukan ko' lol from my cousin's mouth galing yan ha. Lol

jonielle

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:58:44 pm »
Quote
ng hirap magtiwala sa lalake ngayon, parang lahat na manloloko

Maam may natitira pa namang specie naming mga kalalakihan na mabait.  ;D

As per topic I cant comment I dont juggle women eh iisa pa lang kasi naging GF ko since HS till now  ;D

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 01:18:44 pm »
But most of the guys who juggle are the ones that are pogi, may pera, smart, and/or talented ..what else do they need to prove?

There's something lacking deep within themselves Sis.  Insecurities can't be filled up by material things, or whatever talent/s he has.  Nobody can do that kundi sarili niya lang.  Oftentimes yan ang problema mapa lalaki man o babae...we tend to look for someone or something to fill the gaps in our lives.

I think dapat mas ma-empower ang mga babae.  We need to say "no" and "enough" when men do these things.  Nakakalusot kase ang mga yan, kaya ginagawa nila.  Kung walang magpapaloko, walang manloloko :)  ---- I know its easier said than done.

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 01:36:05 pm »
^ yes sis tulad nga ng sabi ko dapat hindi gamitin ang girl para pagtakpan ang insecurities or gawing dahilan ng pagbabago. Dapat sa sarili nila. You can't blame din mga sissies natin na naffall sa ganyang mga guys.. kasi madalas sa guys na ganyan alam na ang pasikot sikot they always say/do the right things and determined talaga sila makuha yung girl, kapag nafall na yung, dun na magbabago ang lahat. Lol

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 01:43:32 pm »
Maybe they just want to know a lot of women before settling. In dating a lot of women they will know more about themselves, their preferences, their negotiables and non negotiables. It is even recommended to date a lot first before committing so that when you commit sigurado ka na na ito na talaga.  It is like buying a dress you will not buy the first one that you try, you will try other dress with different styles with the goal of finding the perfect fit. So, If they are just dating women basta yung friendly dates lang wala naman sigurong masama.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 02:29:49 pm »
^ agree, kahit naman babae gumagawa nito...ewan ko ba bakit masyado violent reaction ng iba dito kapag
babae ang naagrabyado. sister ko mismo, nagdadate/juggle dati ng 2-3 guys at the same time tapos ngayon
she dropped the 2 other guys since she realized kung sino talaga yung gusto niya. siyempre bitter yung 2 other guys
pero ganun talaga e, kasalanan nilang yung sister ko lang ang dinedate nila kaya nung hindi nagwork out sila yung
talo

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 02:32:50 pm »
^Was she transparent dun sa mga guys na dine-date niya?  People feel betrayed kase if they thought exclusive dating tapos hindi naman pala.

^^yes if that is the scenario then walang masama.  As long as the girl also knows kung ano ang real score.  Dapat transparent yung guy, hindi yung papaasahin niya yung girl tapos yun pala option lang among so many other women in his life.

^^^So women needs to be more vigilant! :) Ang hirap kase minsan a lot of women when they fall in love... they really fall :( kahit na the truth is right in front of them, they will make excuses for the guy. 



ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 02:37:07 pm »
Guys lang talaga? It's not like women don't do this at all.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 02:44:30 pm »
yup, she was transparent...she even told the guys that they shouldn't expect too much kasi sinusuri niya
rin kung sino talaga gusto niya sa kanilang tatlo and she just wants to enjoy their company muna.

the one she chose was the one who showed the least effort (didn't give her expensive gifts, hindi tawag ng tawag)
the one she knew who can also get other girls and desired by other girls too (friends niya mismo may gusto din sa guy)
the one who can walk away and knows that it ain't his loss kung hindi siya yung pinili (she even said that the guy acts na he's not afraid of losing her)
he has his sh*t together

basically the one who won her heart wasn't the richest nor the most gwapo, but the one who has the most masculine traits
and as her brother, I like the guy already even without meeting him dahil sa diskarte na ginawa niya in wooing my sister.

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 02:55:41 pm »
^Ahhh ok.  Transparent naman pala Sister mo.

Guys lang talaga? It's not like women don't do this at all.

OO nga naman. Marami din akong kilala na girls who juggle men :)

^ agree, kahit naman babae gumagawa nito...ewan ko ba bakit masyado violent reaction ng iba dito kapag babae ang naagrabyado.

Siguro kase women are more emotional when they react to the events in their life.  Not all women naman, but most of them (including me)  While men are less emotional kaya hindi masyadong violent reaction hehe.

Snow White 07

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 03:05:01 pm »
^well yea if you're transparent it's a good thing, kaya lang madalas sa guys hindi transparent, kasi alam nila hindi papayag yung girl, unlike sa guys parang may the best man win. And I'm sorry if you feel na violent ang mga reactions, lol kasi we feel lang na violated ang pagiging vulnerable ng mga girls esp kung may 'panloloko' talagang nagaganap.

^^  if you look at my earlier post, I said this is for both men and women, mas tagged lang ang men kasi mas maraming questions ang way ng pag juggle nila. Unlike sa girls, pwede maging transparent.

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 03:27:28 pm »
Unlike sa girls, pwede maging transparent.

pwede rin namang maging transparent ang guy, it's just that mas mahirap kasi most girls really want na sila lang
at maghahanap talaga ng exclusivity. minsan naman kasi hindi naman bf ni girl si guy pero gusto niya gf turing sakanya
porket may nangyari na or intimate na sila.

ang problema din kasi sa guys/girls, ayaw pala natin ng kaagaw eh ang pinipili nating partner eh yung maraming nagkakagusto.
eh kung yung mga rejects/walang options na lang kaya ang bigyan ng chance para walang sakit ng ulo...lol
 

sacred cow

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 10:18:19 pm »

Ang mga players ba they only choose girls A and B na lokohin or they don't care. Lahat ng klase ng babae papatulan at lolokohin regardless if she is matino or not.

Napapa isip lang kasi ako. May mga klase ba ng babae na niloloko or general ba ito? As in walang pinipili hehe! Para makaiwas ang mga sisters natin.

Minsan kasi tingin ko nasa girls din iyan. May mga babae kasi na sadyang gullible talaga. Yung tipong kahit obvious na bola or lies lang pinapaniwalaan pa rin.

although guys would classify girls into groups like you mentioned, kung gusto talaga ng lalake magloko...magloloko at magloloko yan at walang pipiliin.
although sometimes they'd feel remorse especially kapag alam nilang sobrang bait nun girl...pero they'd do it anyway.
mas madalas lang sigurong ang naloloko ay yung mga pang fling2 at pang ONS ang classification since mas madali sila yayain lumabas
at mas liberal sila as compared to pang seryoso which are mas restrained at mas mahirap yayain lumabas/di nakakalabas kaya hindi na
rin pinagtitiyagaan ng ibang guys kung meron namang mas game

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: WHY DO GUYS JUGGLE WOMEN? (this is your chance guys, to get honest)
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 10:09:11 am »
Snow White, may pinaghuhugutan ka ata sa tanong mo. Na-experience mo ba ito sa isang lalakeng minahal mo? Tara, pag-usapan natin... lol

Here's my take on this. I used to (or I think I still am) a nice guy. I grew up thinking you can only have sex after marriage. I only liked 1 (maybe 2) girls in the past. I courted them but they NEVER gave me a chance. I ask for them to give me a reason why they rejected me, they won't even tell me. They kept saying: You're so nice; Mag-move ka nalang; I want you to be happy; Marami pang babae dyan; and so on. In short, friendzone lagi. So, what's love? I have no freakin' idea.

I'm a late bloomer so I decided to play. And I liked it. How I distinguish if I want to be serious or "juggle" with women? Depends how much I like the girl. Do I see a future with this girl? Are we about the same status? What's her background? What's her job? Is she already at an age where we can become serious? Things like that. If something doesn't match for some reason, I'll not take her seriously. It's the same way for girls. If I like you, I REALLY LIKE YOU. But if I don't like you, even if you REALLY REALLY like me, I DON'T care. MOVE ON. Feelings have to be mutual for things to work.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close