Anyway, my father is getting old na. I clearly told him that i dont want to anything to do with his children when he is no longer their anymore because they are not my responsibility! Besides their moms are still present to support them! I am the eldest by the way. Tama ba yung ginawa ko? If you were in my shoes what will you do?? I just hate the fact that i have so many siblings. Thats why siguro i hate babies kasi psychologically traumatized na ako.
Let's get the I-Hate-Babies & I-Hate-I-Have-Many-Siblings issues out of the way 1st:
1. Do Not hate babies! When these are conceived in love and with intent -- they bring the parents/family continuing joy.
2. Hate, instead, people who either act like dogs or b1tches/female dogs.
(Some men are like dogs -- they f*ck any b1tch available),
(B1tch dogs give birth, and give their puppies away to be nurtured & raised by others).
3. Bastards are victims of irresponsible adults who can't wrap their minds around the concept of Responible Parenthood. Any 1 person has equal chance to turn out good or bad, regardless whether born legitimate/natural/illegitimate . So, hold your hatred towards the bastards until they choose to turn bad.
I know, the above is hard to just accept, coz it seems to make no sense to say to you: Don't take it personally.
You ask: IF I WERE YOU, WHAT WOULD I DO?
1st. Focus on that business with my sister. Make it grow, make it advance. It is currently the entire extended family's bread & butter -- transform it into the goose that lays golden eggs. That is the only feasible way to meet the big demands of the future (like an aging father requiring expensive medical intervention) -- enlarge that business.
2nd. Do not throw good money after bad. Make everybody work to keep themselves afloat -- the b1tches, the bastards, our father. Make it clear there are no free lunches in the world.
Top on the agenda is our father, the eternal philanderer.
Stop being the enabler to his sex addiction & irresponsible fatherhood by really cutting budgeted expenses for him to the barest of minimum. Impress on him he MUST be more productive in earning more for the big family he created.
3rd. Choose to support only minimally (shift the main burden of support to the b1tches) -- 1 or 2 of the really deserving bastards. I will be the 1 to choose, together with my sister, who to give a little support to. Hindi itong kung sino force on me by the irresponsible parents. Eyes on the business!
Deserving refers to whichever bastards excel. Survival of the fittest lang yan, in practice.
4th. I will not get affected by emotional labels like madamot, kuripot, etc etc etc
Do not let Losers judge you, drag you down.
Bakit mo akuhin the disasters they created?
Yeah, all the above sure sounds rigid.
Sure, Reality sucks; but you don't have to just let it suck Life out of you.
Do not let Losers' irresponsibility & wrong Life Choices drag you down.
You & your sister must advance yourselves. Sumabay ang matibay sa inyo. Take no hostages; if you do, you will become a Loser too 1 day.
I apologize for any harshness in my tone; no offence meant.
I just really abhor this: Misery loves/requires company.
Abhor more: Taking care of other people's Big Messes.
And true: May awa ang Diyos, as the oldies say. .
But truer, IMO is this: God helps those who help themselves.