We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Help mga experts. I need to pay someone via Paypal for some stuff I bought (wanna buy). My problem is, I don't know where to start. Here's my case: - I have a Paypal Acct (PH) but no bank acct and no credit card linked to it. It has a minimal balance which were payments sent to me when I did some onine work. I have no existing CC to link to it now. My bank account is only Citibank NA and not Visa/MC. - I need to pay someone in the US for goods I bought. - I'm having the goods shipped to the US (for consolidation with other goods). - Seller suggests I put the US address in my Paypal acct. - How can I pay for the goods? My sis will let me use her CC. Need help! Thanks.
^^good to know sis they say that if its transferred on or before 8am, then by Friday mid day the funds are there on your bank account na. So yung transfer ko sis maybe later tonight pa yun since it was transferred late Wednesday night, crossing fingers. UPDATE - Funds transferred at around 10:30pm Wednesday arrived on my account Saturday morning