We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am getting to the point of giving up hope of becoming a mother and just wants to be a parent. You see, in this stage - I am desperate to be a mother - seeing myself getting pregnant and surprising my husband with the a BFP pregnancy test. I always feel anxious, envious and depressed whenever I hear news that a friend/officemate/cousin is pregnant, seeing posts on facebook of their positive pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, etc., pictures of their little ones growing. So, I'm thinking...am I such a bad person for feeling that way? Would it take 3 years? 5 years? or 7 years before I get to experience all of that? Would I experience it all?I even started searching for an orphanage and consider adoption, as early as now. I'm trying to keep my mind off of it until hubby gets home, but the desire is so strong that each day I feel exhausted merely thinking about it.