We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^glad to hear the husband's point of view, si hubby ko kasi di mahilig mag share ng feelings niya sakin, lagi siya tahimik or lagi niya ko sasabihan "ok lang yan" parang positive effect lagi pero minsan gusto ko malaman yung totoong feelings nyathank you for sharing
I'm tired. Married for more than 7 years and no luck of having a baby so far. I can say I have done all that I could, pero wala pa rin. I felt like tinigil ko buong buhay ko because of trying to have a baby. I want to give up na, I want to go on with my life and just enjoy it like this. I'm not saying na ayoko na ng baby. I will forever dream of becoming a mother pero nakakapagod na din. At ang hirap kasi sa lipunan natin, parang walang choice ang babae kundi manganak. Walang puwang sa society ang mga married/single childless women. Lagi kang sasabihan ng "you can always adopt" like living child-free is never an option.They don't have any idea what it feels like to be in my place. No one understands except those who are in the same situation. Hayyy, God bless us childless women. God bless us!
sana lahat ng tao na katulad mo. sometimes I don't really need advice, when people found out that I still don't have children and they just smile and tell me everything will be okay, I really appreciate it at hindi yung kung ano ano pa ang sasabihin
^Kami ng husband ko nag let go and let God na sis. We have accepted na baka nga hindi para sa amin ang pag-aanak, hindi naman talaga natin makukuha ang lahat ng gusto natin. We talked about it, and I'm so happy that my husband has broader perspective now. Dati sya talaga ang depressed about not having a child, pero now sobrang open-minded na sya. Sabi nya kung hindi talaga kami magkakaroon ng anak, let it be. Life is so short and we will just enjoy it to the best way we know how.
when I did this, na preggy ako after 4 months....