watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)  (Read 138834 times)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #560 on: August 25, 2014, 11:11:11 pm »
I do my eyebrows threading/shaping at Laybare.. affordable at 110php only and hindi masakit (also for upper lip threading/waxing also, walang aray). Though sa SM Fairview branch ko pa lang na-try but I guess lahat naman sila ganun ang style ng pagthread kasi iba-ibang attendant naman ang naghandle sa akin, ganun pa rin. Yung sa iba kasi sobrang napapaluha na ako at mukhang hindi marunong (I tried Let's Face It, Fix Studio and David's Salon) pero sa Laybare ako naging regular.

I just use Mac eyeliner and brush to contour, ok naman. :) Pero siguro I'll check na rin yung ibang pang-eyebrows talaga pag naubos itong eyeliner na gamit ko

TysLolakins

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #561 on: August 26, 2014, 03:59:23 am »
I use Mac Eye Brows Pencil in Spiked and Brow Gel in Show Off.
I don't use the gel for daily wear, only on special occassions.  Time consuming i-apply.

Corbun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #562 on: August 26, 2014, 09:41:48 pm »
Where do you guys buy your eyebrow shaver? Sana yung comfortable gamitin at mura lang. Thanks! I want to shave my brows kasi parang kalat kalat sya to the max!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #563 on: August 26, 2014, 09:47:49 pm »
^
Watson's. May 3-piece/pack sila for less than 100 bucks.

onyxwitch09

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2014, 08:01:30 pm »
So far ang pinaka best for me na eyebrow pencil ay yung Revlon Brow Fantasy. It looks so natural kasi pero naghahanap pa ako ng mas ok kasi nakakainis lang tasahan yung brow fantasy tapos super liit pa at ang mahal.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #565 on: August 28, 2014, 11:18:19 pm »
Super satisfied sa Anastasia brow duo. Sulit kasi ang tagal maubos! MAC brow pencil din ako before yung automatic kaso ang bilis maubos, 1 month lang sa akin.. Very pigmented and lasting pa si anastasia and madali iapply.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #566 on: August 30, 2014, 04:23:59 pm »
lately bumalik na naman ang love ko for make-up pero heto na lang ang di ko ma-achieve: perfect eyebrows. sabog kasi kilay ko eh. need pa magpathread para lang maging ok. anyways, ok ba [textspeak!] eye pencil ng maybelline? i want to try sana. thanks in advance.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #567 on: August 30, 2014, 10:32:34 pm »
ang ganda nung nyx browgel. dupe ng mufe browgel for 1/3 of the price. i got the shade espresso. I might buy a lighter shade in the future and mix since I think I'm in between shades.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #568 on: August 31, 2014, 12:32:14 am »
^
Uy, thanks for sharing, sis. How's the staying power naman? Is it as good as mufe aqua brow (which is still my hg)? Tia. :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #569 on: August 31, 2014, 12:51:42 am »
^yes sis. Really satisfied with this one. Nasobrahan ako ng lagay kanina, ang hirap burahin! :)

talulah

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #570 on: September 03, 2014, 12:19:51 am »
For me k palette 24 hour real lasting eyebrow liner (not 2 way) pero for now in2it muna ako hehe mahal ang k palette eh. 2nd is ADBP.

hi sis what's ADBP? and where to buy? thanks.

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #571 on: September 04, 2014, 01:20:23 am »
^ it stands for Anastasia DipBrow Pomade... Sephora (US) or online shops :)

silke

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #572 on: September 05, 2014, 01:56:03 am »
i really want to try the nyx browgel too. available na ba sya sa nyx counter sa sm makati?

youareaschizoe

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #573 on: September 05, 2014, 04:20:50 pm »
i really want to try the nyx browgel too.

Me too. :D

ang ganda nung nyx browgel. dupe ng mufe browgel for 1/3 of the price. i got the shade espresso. I might buy a lighter shade in the future and mix since I think I'm in between shades.

Pigmented ba sya sis oktoberfest22?

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #574 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:23 pm »
^yung shade na binili ko, sis, espresso, and super pigmented sya kaya dapat one tiny dot lang ang ma-squeeze out ko. Enough for both brows na yun, Otherwise masasayang kasi sosobra na.

woshikat

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #575 on: September 06, 2014, 12:55:20 pm »
For everyday use, my HG eyebrow product is Etude House Drawing Eye Brow, hands down. It lasts all day. the dark brown shade has no red undertone and has a powdery finish (versus the red tint and waxy finish of most local eyebrow pencils) and you can use it in 3 ways! I use the thin edge to draw fake hair, the thicker edge to outline and fill in the brow, and I use the horizontal edge to lightly shade my inner brow (a la stabilo highlighters hahaha).

If you like to try eyebrow powder, a good product to try without breaking the bank would be Fanny Serrano eyeshadow in coffee arabica (dark brown) or cinnamon mouse (taupe brown). Both are matte eyeshadows and Cinnamon Mousse is particularly good for defining your brows naturally. It doubles as my nose contouring powder as well! tee hee!.

For both pencil and powder, for a more natural look and to tame and define your brow hairs, set them with a clear mascara (if you have medium to dark brown/uncolored hair) or a colored brow mascara. Any brand for clear mascara would do, and as for colored brow mascaras, check out Maybelline and Jazzy Collection's versions of this.

For long wear and great definition (like those bold architectural brows that you see on pinterest) try brow gels! I recently purchased Nyx Eyebrow Gel and while the product is certainly not for beginners, if you have already figured out how to use your eyebrow powder then there is a little thing left to learn when using this gel. It's sweat proof and lasts until you don't want to.

I am about to post individual reviews for Etude House brow pencil and Nyx Eye Brow Gel real soon, so please do check that out as well! :)

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #576 on: September 06, 2014, 05:06:33 pm »
I use the etude retractable eyebrow pencil also. It's so convenient to use and it lasts the whole day. I accidentally discovered this when the usual pencils i use from face shop and nature republic were out of stock. Glad i did! Now i have 2 backups and buy everytime i see one on stock. :)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #577 on: September 06, 2014, 08:27:35 pm »
magkano yan sis?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #578 on: September 09, 2014, 01:02:57 pm »
I ordered the NYX Brow gel in Brunette....laging OOS sya ewan ko lang kung meron na sa malls...sana ok sya..will post an update once na-roadtest na

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #579 on: September 09, 2014, 01:09:43 pm »
I ordered the NYX Brow Gel in Chocolate naman. Sana the same ang quality with MUFE. If better, wala na akong angal. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close