watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)  (Read 138740 times)

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #540 on: June 20, 2014, 08:44:48 pm »
^sis pammy, na-try mo na yung retractable eye pencil ng kanebo kate? This surprisingly works really well for me, in terms of shade match, ease of use, and staying power. Less than 500 itey at pag may 3-day sale sa sm, kina-career kong mag-hoard nito bec of the 25% off.

I also use nars browgel pag medyo marami akong oras. Ok sana yung product pero ang chaka ng applicator, ang hirap i-control.

Uy matry nga yang Kanebo retractable eye pencil. Ang mahal kasi ng MAC eh tapos bilis maubos.
Currently I'm loving Anastasia duo powder, ang dali gamitin and very pigmented and feeling ko ang tagal tagal ko sya magagamit. Worthy yung price nya. Super love!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #541 on: June 21, 2014, 07:32:46 am »
@sis oktoberfest, yep. I have yung greyish-brown shade. Kaso off yung shade nya sa hair color ko ngayon. Tapos ang dali nya matanggal sakin. :(

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #542 on: June 22, 2014, 12:43:45 pm »
^ you use kanebo kate eye pencil for the eyebrows? what shade?

I use BR-4, the dark brown one.

@sis oktoberfest, yep. I have yung greyish-brown shade. Kaso off yung shade nya sa hair color ko ngayon. Tapos ang dali nya matanggal sakin. :(

Sayang, hindi long lasting sa yo. Sa akin maganda ang staying power nya kaya nga nasurprise ako kasi  yung mga eyebrow tattoo na nasubukan ko, tony moly at kpalette, natatanggal agad sa akin.

Mas madali gamitin sis. Yun anastacia wagas yu pigmentation eh :( ang kapal nga niya lagi ang hirap niya iblend ng mabilisan. Kelangan sakto yun nasa brush ko pag lalagay ko na sa kilayko.

Sis, have you tried spritzing facial mist on the eyebrow brush before using anastasia dip brow? I sometimes do this for mac brow gel cream para ma-lighten yung shade at mas madali ang application.

Uy matry nga yang Kanebo retractable eye pencil. Ang mahal kasi ng MAC eh tapos bilis maubos.
Currently I'm loving Anastasia duo powder, ang dali gamitin and very pigmented and feeling ko ang tagal tagal ko sya magagamit. Worthy yung price nya. Super love!

Oo sis, try mo. Kasi easily accessible and not pricey :)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #543 on: June 22, 2014, 12:51:00 pm »
^ thank you sis sa tip. Sige try ko yun! :)

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2014, 08:57:07 am »
Has anyone here tried Nichido's dual liner in taupe? Is it any good? :) tia

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #545 on: June 24, 2014, 09:10:43 am »
^
I tried it on my co-worker. Okay lang, nothing special.

nixiquita

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #546 on: June 24, 2014, 09:41:21 am »
Really? Sayang, very affordable kasi. Lagi kasi siyang OOS, talagang pinapahanap ko siya cos i like the shade. Or maybe the Fashion 21 honey blonde liner nalang, if ever.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2014, 04:13:06 am »
I'm using Etude brow liner with brush. Okay naman siya. Pero i still prefer yun Urban Decay Basics.

hellakikaytalaga

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2014, 12:34:09 pm »
The best i've used for my brows is called ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS.  She has a whole line of different things for the browns pero I specifically use the dipbrow in darkbrown (then top it with anastasia clear gel para stay put lang yung brows the whole day).  Its water proof and lagay lang ako in the morning and its good till i get home at night. read the reviews guys. This stuff is amazing!

twistedbubble

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #549 on: July 30, 2014, 12:55:18 am »
Hi Everyone. Can anyone recommend a good place to get my eyebrows shaped? I have tried Brow studio but want to try something else. Also, looking for a good eye brow definer. Can anyone recommend a good one? Preferably something with a smaller tip.

Thanks. :)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #550 on: July 30, 2014, 10:28:14 am »
For me k palette 24 hour real lasting eyebrow liner (not 2 way) pero for now in2it muna ako hehe mahal ang k palette eh. 2nd is ADBP.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #551 on: July 30, 2014, 11:19:20 am »
Hi Everyone. Can anyone recommend a good place to get my eyebrows shaped? I have tried Brow studio but want to try something else. Also, looking for a good eye brow definer. Can anyone recommend a good one? Preferably something with a smaller tip.

Thanks. :)

Browhaus sis pero i think it's a bit expensive.

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #552 on: July 30, 2014, 11:20:26 am »
Any reviews sa the Brow Studio?

zy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #553 on: July 30, 2014, 11:08:46 pm »
Hi Everyone. Can anyone recommend a good place to get my eyebrows shaped? I have tried Brow studio but want to try something else. Also, looking for a good eye brow definer. Can anyone recommend a good one? Preferably something with a smaller tip.

Thanks. :)

Hi Sis Twistedbubble! You may want to try Ms. Malou of the Jing Monis Salon in Greenbelt. She's really good. Of all na na try ko, she's the best! 😊

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #554 on: August 03, 2014, 01:18:13 am »
^How much threading sa jing monis sis?

zy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #555 on: August 03, 2014, 01:28:18 am »
^Hi Sis Kyuza 😊 350php Sis 😊

manyeeka

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #556 on: August 15, 2014, 11:38:46 pm »
hi girls! I just wanna share my eyebrow routine. My skin is very oily and I've been using in2it waterproof eyebrow powder ,however, it doesn't stay that long. I'm using Maybelline's 24 hr color tattoo eyeshadow in tough as taupe shade. I had a hard time finding that shade, I dunno if it's a limited edition or it's just simply not available here in the Philippines kasi we have brown skin. Napakadark nung shade if used by morena. Anyway, I use the color tattoo as a base/primer then I apply in2it. I had a 20 hrs duty pero hindi nabura yung eyebrows ko kahit nagdamp ako ng tissue sa face for many times.

robopink

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #557 on: August 23, 2014, 04:50:39 pm »
Currently using Maybelline Fashion Brow 24H Coloring Mascara in Dark Brown ;)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #558 on: August 25, 2014, 09:29:21 am »
Anyone knows Kung ano ang dupe ng Mac lingering? It's the best eyebrow pencil I've tried so far pero ang mahal Kasi  at manikins maubos

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 4)
« Reply #559 on: August 25, 2014, 12:44:07 pm »
currently using ADBP dapat talaga as in kunti & super light ang kamay mu dito pag inaply.Loving it!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close