We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ang treatment talaga for stretch marks as I have researched is laser pero hindi talaga totally mawawala yung stretch marks especially if white na. May improvement lang daw talaga no matter what the clinic claims it can do.
Kay Dr. Leah Martires from Transcom Building in Pasig. Derma ko talaga siya for years na. Acne talaga ang primary na nigagamot niya sakin. Actually I am not sure how much talaga. I am being charged 500 pesos per session but there was one time (second session yun), I was charged 1000 pesos. I didn?t ask her na why cause I thought maybe the first session was 500 cause I had a discount for being a regular patient. Baka mas makapal din yung peeling agent na nilagay nung time na yun. Naglalagay kasi siya pangpeel after carboxy (maybe glycolic peel or TCA peel, I am not sure). I also thought 1000 pesos is affordable na din considering my stretchmarks are very old and I saw deals in group buying sites na offering pa na mas mahal. But then, when I went back for my third session (and the succeeding ones), 500 na ulit.I request to have the carboxy done whenever I get my regular facial (usually 6 weeks interval if hindi ako magpaparesched hihi).
Hi sis kamusta na nawala na ba stretchmarks mo? Okay bang doc si Mrs. Martires sa pag treat ng white stretchmarks?