We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ how do you remove younique? Mahirap din ba like heroine make? I'm using heroine make and i like it pero hirap nga alisin. I have the new formula (easier to remove daw) pero di pa ubos yung old ko.
I have 3 mascaras that I use alternately.- Younique 3D mascara- Heroine Make- Maybelline HypercurlFor everyday, I use Hypercurl. I bought yung Sensational, I didn't like the wand. So I gave it to my sister nalang after trying it once.For those days that I want to extend my lashes and decent volume, I use Heroine Make. Initially, I bought the mascara alone, then used my Bioderma micellar water to remove it, did not budge. I used DHC cleansing oil, removed some, but there's still some left, so I had to repeat. I had to buy the remover talaga, and it was such a breeze to remove the mascara after! Tee hee!The Younique I use when I really want those falsies-like volume and curl. I swear, depending on how many layers you apply, your eyelashes will really look like on steroids! Seriously, this one is for those occasions when you want drama, but do not like to wear falsies. For me, 2 layers of application is enough. Worth the price pa
For the past two months I've been using L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara (yellow). No panda eyes and winner ang volume.