watch now

Author Topic: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)  (Read 55445 times)

shimmerandmatte

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2017, 11:12:44 pm »
Curl Fix by Etude used to be my fav but recently, napapansin ko na my undereyes get extremely panda-y if may concealer akong suot huhu. Just got the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara and maganda siya kaso di waterproof.

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #241 on: April 07, 2017, 05:49:21 pm »
Tried 2 Rimmel mascaras these past few months. The first one was Scandaleyes, the one in black tube with orange cap. Panalo ang volume and curl pero not much sa length. The second naman was Wonderlash, infused with Argan oil daw. More natural-looking than the Scandaleyes variant. More on length and curl but not much on volume.

Both mascaras are not waterproof and I prefer non-waterproof variants para mas madaling matanggal.

For waterproof mascara, I only have Covergirl Curvaceous which is SUPER waterproof and smudgeproof. Kahit sa make-up remover na oil-based, resistant siya ;D Ok naman sa curling pero hindi ganun kaganda ang volumizing and lengthening effect niya.

Will try L'oreal Miss Manga mascaras next.

DeathToMondays

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #242 on: April 08, 2017, 12:38:20 am »
Tony Moly Doll Eyes separates lashes beautifully minus the spider look.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2017, 02:20:15 am »
I have 3 mascaras that I use alternately.

- Younique 3D mascara
- Heroine Make
- Maybelline Hypercurl

For everyday, I use Hypercurl. I bought yung Sensational, I didn't like the wand. So I gave it to my sister nalang after trying it once.

For those days that I want to extend my lashes and decent volume, I use Heroine Make. Initially, I bought  the mascara alone, then used my Bioderma micellar water to remove it, did not budge. I used DHC cleansing oil, removed some, but there's still some left, so I had to repeat. I had to buy the remover talaga, and it was such a breeze to remove the mascara after! Tee hee!

The Younique I use when I really want those falsies-like volume and curl. I swear, depending on how many layers you apply, your eyelashes will really look like on steroids!  ;D Seriously, this one is for those occasions when you want drama, but do not like to wear falsies. For me, 2 layers of application is enough. Worth the price pa  :)

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2017, 06:44:42 am »
^ how do you remove younique? Mahirap din ba like heroine make? I'm using heroine make and i like it pero hirap nga alisin. I have the new formula (easier to remove daw) pero di pa ubos yung old ko.

brandi

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2017, 07:59:04 am »
I love maybelline hypercurl! Wala na ako try na iba since I started using it for 6 years na.

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #246 on: April 17, 2017, 09:56:41 pm »
^ how do you remove younique? Mahirap din ba like heroine make? I'm using heroine make and i like it pero hirap nga alisin. I have the new formula (easier to remove daw) pero di pa ubos yung old ko.

I just use DHC cleansing oil with Younique. Yung Heroine Make I have the remover din niya mismo.  :)

micci

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2017, 11:45:18 pm »
any clear mascaras in the market na ok?thanks!

purple_girl

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2017, 05:01:10 pm »
any recos for clear mascara? feeling ko kasi ang exagg ko tingnan if i use yung mga colored mascaras for daily wear. parang lagi akong may pupuntahang event/party. i want something that looks natural sana and can maintain the natural curl ng lashes ko throught the day. tia!

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2017, 10:36:48 am »
For the past two months I've been using L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara (yellow). No panda eyes and winner ang volume. :)

Senorita fifi

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2017, 04:53:25 pm »
I have 3 mascaras that I use alternately.

- Younique 3D mascara
- Heroine Make
- Maybelline Hypercurl

For everyday, I use Hypercurl. I bought yung Sensational, I didn't like the wand. So I gave it to my sister nalang after trying it once.

For those days that I want to extend my lashes and decent volume, I use Heroine Make. Initially, I bought  the mascara alone, then used my Bioderma micellar water to remove it, did not budge. I used DHC cleansing oil, removed some, but there's still some left, so I had to repeat. I had to buy the remover talaga, and it was such a breeze to remove the mascara after! Tee hee!

The Younique I use when I really want those falsies-like volume and curl. I swear, depending on how many layers you apply, your eyelashes will really look like on steroids!  ;D Seriously, this one is for those occasions when you want drama, but do not like to wear falsies. For me, 2 layers of application is enough. Worth the price pa  :)


Sis where did you buy the Younique mascara?

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #251 on: October 01, 2017, 04:59:12 pm »
Curious din ako, where'd you get the Younique 3D mascara?   ;D

Been a Maybelline user since godzilla knows when, tuwing mag try ako ng iba nadidisappoint lang ako.

But I want to try Younique 3D mascara, L'oreal Telescopic, andToo Faced Better than Sex mascara.

plumpolka

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #252 on: October 02, 2017, 10:27:34 am »
looking for a mascara na may fiber. gusto ko matry yung falsies effect, although mahaba naman na lashes ko, gusto ko lang na may volume. na-try ko yung sa maybelline na pink, sabi ng kaofficemate ko para akong may falsies pero gusto ko mas dramatic! hahaha! yung parang aattend ako everyday ng star magic ball. LOL

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #253 on: October 02, 2017, 10:47:31 am »
Sana maging available locally yung Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise, gusto gusto ko matry to since the packaging looks like the Better than Sex by Too Faced and based on revies mas maganda siya, anyway may online sellers naman.

Gusto ko na palitan yung everyday mascara ko which is hypercurl.

I'm using Heroine Make on weekends or special days, eto talaga ang the best sakin pero hinde ko keri kung everyday gamitin.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #254 on: October 02, 2017, 05:05:12 pm »
Is it just me or the majolica majorca is no longer available in the malls?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #255 on: October 04, 2017, 10:37:26 am »
^wala na :< fave ko pa naman before yun lash king! actually heroine make meron dito sa atin dati until they pulled out too :<

liana

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #256 on: October 04, 2017, 12:09:01 pm »
^^ Try Biore cleansing oil. I also like Etude House? eye & lip makeup remover

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #257 on: October 05, 2017, 12:48:06 pm »
For the past two months I've been using L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock Mascara (yellow). No panda eyes and winner ang volume. :)
I love L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock too :)

Parang naka falsies na kaya kahit na nakapag try ako ng ibang mascaras, eto pa rin yung staple sa beauty kit ko.

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2017, 03:00:20 am »
Waahhh wala na palang Majolica Majorca dito sa atin. Sadness HG ko pa naman yung Lash King nila. Mas bet ko pa yun kesa sa Heroine Make. Mag hohoard na nga ako sa next flight ko sa Japan next month.

morningdivabeam

  • Guest
Re: All about Mascaras (Thread 5)
« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2017, 07:08:11 am »
Essence mascaras are sooo good. Iba [textspeak!] lash princess me mahika. Nyahahahhaa. Napulot ko kay Rachhloves sa youtube. Kaso wala na ata sa counters yun ngayon.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close