We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i dont think i compared Lea to Regine nor to any artists. I dont care about the showbiz or whatever they do. I was just telling my own experience and i'm entitled of what i feel. Other OPM artists naman went to see our exhibit. Ang ambisyosa kasi namin to invite a huge star.
Sorry din but I agree. Hindi naman maganda ang maging snob pero I agree that you can't put Regine Velasquez sa level ni Lea Salonga. She is Lea Salonga, she worked hard to become what she is right now.
I guess fame has got into her (Toni) head. Feeling big star, pero bland naman.