We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Sisses! small favor please.. sino may updated package rates for Queensland? If hindi naman hassle pwede pasend sa email ko pleeeease? TIA!
I saw their warehouse kung saan dun nakatambak yun mga gamit for catering, yun food kung saan prineprepare. Sobraaang dumi. Tabi sila ng creek. Ang baho, as in. Better check nyo muna. Not their office ha, yun place na pinape-prepare-an ng food..
^alam ko nga meron silang isang malaking warehouse kung san nagluluto, etc. dunno lang where. if marumi yun paligid, may sanitation permit kaya sila? naalala ko yun mga pinapalabas sa TV na pinapasara kasi dugyot.
I have sis. anong email adds mo?
Does anyone here tried queensland? I was planning to try them out of my daughter's 1st birthday kasi ok yung price but so far I've been getting mixed reviews pero some of the negative reviews happened years ago pa. . Hope you can help me out. I'm planning to attend their grand food tasting. My neighbor kasi celebrating her birthday tapos me and my husband was invited na queensland pala ang nag cater sakanila. I was disappointed because I really didn't get to taste everything because I was busy. But after at least tasting some dishes and hearing all the great compliments from the guest about how good the food was, I will definitely use them in the future.
Got the emerald package sis. May styling na rin sya na kasama. I can send you pics nung sample setup nila nung wedding namin. Ang hindi lang included is yung couch which is 2500. You send your pegs to then then they will work it out. They consult Madel even if you dont avail the diamond package. We also upgraded to acrylic chairs like around 80 per piece yata which i think is better compared to the tiffany na included sa diamond good choice na yung emerald sis