We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Found a new hair colorist! He works for a top salon in BGC. Pag day off nya he does home service for hair colouring lang (he doesn't cut hair). But he only accepts bag malapit sa Makati. Nag pa ash brown ako sa kanya with highlights, shoulder length hair, 1,500 lang! & only took 3 hours.
hi sis!can i have his contact number?thank u! 😊😊
Any recommendations for alabang/pque/makati area for cut/color/treatment? Thanks!
Has any of you gotten a haircut from the creative director himself of the salon (i.e., Henri Calayag, Jing Monis, Alex Carbonell)?Normally I just get a senior stylist. But I want to try getting a haircut from the creative director himself. But I do not know the TIPPING etiquette if the one who did your haircut is THE creative director... Are you supposed to tip him or will that be construed as insulting? Sorry I know it sounds trivial... i just do not want to commit a social taboo. Hahahaha!