We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
wow i got a good idea from sis x-y
sisters, question lang. before you started your online shops, anong documents ang sinecure niyo? DTI? help naman mga sis. thank you! also, I'm looking for suppliers of clothes. sana may maisuggest po kayo. salamat!
Sis reseller ako and my distributor has papers. Though iinquire ko kase if kelangan na separate papers din sakin if i get a shop. Medyo lito ako dun eh
nalilito nga din ako sis. kasi parng ang sabi, document lang from them na nagsasabing safe ang products ang maibibigay. pero sila ang signatory and hindi BFAD. i dunno.
^na'try mo sis na manghingi ng copy ng BFAD docs? I'm also using the products naman. wala namang harmful effect saakin. hahahahaha.
hi...can i join??...hmmm..interested kc me bout this topic...i am planning to build a business online...and i find it difficult...maybe ndi q p alam papanu [textspeak!] procedures on how to deal with clients online...and first thing i wanted is to make a website sna for my business pra dun nlng nla tingnan directly...beauty products poh...if there's any suggestions u can give to help me build this business i am very much thankful...
Actually I got it lang from someone who sells the same thing as mine. Difference is mahal sa kanya but free shipping, mura sa akin but excluding shipping. So it's the same thing. Hehe!Nakaka-attract lang kase yun word na "free shipping" but then if you think of it, parang lugi yun seller nun if it's really free shipping kase sa dami ng customers niya, lahat yun sagot niya? Diba? Hehe. But kanya kanya tayo ng ways to get buyers so I respect that =) Wala din namang problema dun. Hehe!I don't have DTI papers yet. I plan to register soon as soon as ma-ayos ko lahat when I get a shop. =) Though my products are BFAD approved