We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ Where can i buy buttermilk sis?TIAIm into bread these days, na-master ko na cinnamon roll. People says it tastes a lot like cinnabon's!
^ hi sis, di ko rin type ang dutche. i always use callebaut pag ganache. eto talaga ang the best the di kamahalan. valrhona is also a good choice kaso pricey..
I am so happy! Finally bought myself a kitchenaid mixer! At first I was hesitant kasi for personal consumption lang naman binebake ko but...I found a good deal online (16k) kaya I bought it na if u girls are interested, may isa pa sya unit for sale