watch now

Author Topic: Baking Thread 3  (Read 134314 times)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #540 on: May 28, 2015, 09:15:44 pm »
^hmm i wonder if gawa rin da egg whites yung meringue powder hehe

Sige sis will check you blog again tomorrow :) thank you sa tips!

glyzza026

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #541 on: May 28, 2015, 10:01:41 pm »
Mga sis ask ko lang sa mga gumagamit ng mini oven if both top and bottom rods ba ng oven nyo nakaon kapag Chiffon Cake ang binebake nyo?thanks.

leyjylle

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #542 on: June 04, 2015, 10:32:22 pm »
Helo everyone, kindly recommend namanwhat brand of chocolate blocks or bars ang masarap for ganache & iyong pwedeng i-mold. I recently purchased selbourne dark chocolate and ok naman siya for me, i tried also dutché pero meron akong ayaw sa lasa..meron po bang mas masarap pa?..hope you can recommend..thanks..

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #543 on: June 05, 2015, 03:22:03 pm »
^ hi sis, di ko rin type ang dutche. i always use callebaut pag ganache. eto talaga ang the best the di kamahalan. valrhona is also a good choice kaso pricey..

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #544 on: June 05, 2015, 03:25:44 pm »
sis babymeow04, yung cinammon roll recipe mo ba binababad ang  yeast sa milk or sa water? i was both kinds of recipe pero yung sa milk pa lang ang natry ko.
 
 
 
^^ Where can i buy buttermilk sis?TIA

Im into bread these days, na-master ko na cinnamon roll. People says it tastes a lot like cinnabon's!

leyjylle

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #545 on: June 09, 2015, 06:03:18 pm »
^ hi sis, di ko rin type ang dutche. i always use callebaut pag ganache. eto talaga ang the best the di kamahalan. valrhona is also a good choice kaso pricey..
Thanks sis, matry nga yung callebaut soon..order pa ako online hmmm meron ata sa love2bake..wala kasi dito sa la union..

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #546 on: June 11, 2015, 10:52:00 am »
Anyone here has a recipe for chocolate cookies that can produce a batch of only 12cookies or below? Minsan kase you just want a quick fix and konti lang and I would rather make smaller batches than make large ones then stocking them. I have tried halving recipes but I find that they don't yield the same result =(

robinemz

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #547 on: June 11, 2015, 01:09:53 pm »
^ np sis.. not sure kung nagshiship ang chocolate lovers pero try mo na rin. check their site at www . chocolatelover . ph (remove the space na lang) . jan ako lagi namimili :D

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #548 on: June 30, 2015, 01:05:11 am »
Wow, there's a baking thread! Bakit hindi ko ito nakita, sa tinagal tagal ko sa GT? :) Backread muna ako. :)

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #549 on: June 30, 2015, 08:08:12 pm »
I am so happy!  Finally bought myself a kitchenaid mixer! At first I was hesitant kasi for personal consumption lang naman binebake ko but...I found a good deal online (16k) kaya I bought it na :) if u girls are interested, may isa pa sya unit for sale :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #550 on: June 30, 2015, 08:18:56 pm »
^ wow mura na for a kitchenaid! Altho way beyond my budget na yan. Congrats sis :)

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #551 on: June 30, 2015, 08:49:50 pm »
I am so happy!  Finally bought myself a kitchenaid mixer! At first I was hesitant kasi for personal consumption lang naman binebake ko but...I found a good deal online (16k) kaya I bought it na :) if u girls are interested, may isa pa sya unit for sale :)

Saan yan sis! Haha I want!

funky f

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #552 on: June 30, 2015, 09:35:20 pm »
PM kita, sis.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #553 on: July 01, 2015, 11:09:08 pm »
Has anyone used Bakersfield Whippit?http://actron.com.ph/images/whippit-image.jpg

It whips beautifully, kaya lang hindi ako nasasarapan. Ang laki pa naman ng pack! Ano kaya pwede gawin sa kanya para mapakinabangan?

baleleng

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #554 on: July 06, 2015, 07:28:17 am »
hi everyone! where can I get ready-made pie crusts? wala kasi sa sm supermarket/hypermart fairview eh. =(

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #555 on: July 06, 2015, 10:50:12 pm »
^what kind of pie? kung puff pastry, meron sa market market.

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #556 on: July 07, 2015, 09:10:31 am »
can anyone share a not-so-sweet mocha icing/frosting that doesn't require eggs?
been trying to find in the net pero it uses a lot of powdered sugar..eh diabetic yung kakain  :P
thanks!

wokwhiskyarn

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #557 on: July 07, 2015, 06:00:08 pm »
For those who bake cookies: do you omit baking soda in your cookie recipe? I can't find baking soda here so I bought bicarbonate of soda instead since sabi pwede naman. Kaso after baking there is a bitter taste in the cookies. I was thinking because of the bicarbonate of soda? I didn't use too much I measured it according to the recipe. So I did a second batch and decided to omit the bicarbonate of soda, but instead of the dough spreading out while baking (I have to roll them into balls and then they will spread while baking. It's a brown sugar oatmeal cookie ), they stayed round and came out similar to chocolate crinkles style = domed with a crispy outer shell and soft inside =(  bakit ganoon? anyone had a similar experience?

runbarbierun

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2015, 09:44:13 pm »
^ Pretty sure bicarbonate soda is the same as baking soda? Don't omit baking soda if the recipe calls for it. :)

Has anyone tried Sophie's Mom Red Velvet Cupcakes? May hack ba kayo sa cream cheese frosting nila? Haha I really love it, tagal ko nang tintry na gayahin, hindi ko magaya!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:54:47 pm by runbarbierun »

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: Baking Thread 3
« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2015, 12:22:55 am »
^^Bicarbonate of soda = baking soda. If it's in the recipe, dont omit. Do you use standard measuring cups and spoons? How much does the recipe call for? Try mo din maghanap ng ibang recipe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close