Author Topic: Poe vs. Binay vs Aquino 2016  (Read 18750 times)

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Poe vs. Binay vs Aquino 2016
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2013, 08:44:37 am »
^I agree with all your posts sis, given the current scenario in our country. But I want to expect something more than that from us. I want an intelligent and principled and educated vote. But yeah its too much to expect but ganito na lang ba tayo forever? Walang pagbabago? I hope for a change in our mentality and it should start with us sana.

Hay naku good luck sa pilipinas kung yang tatlo lang ang choices natin. Same2x trapo but to forcibly make a choice, siguro si binay nalang dahil sa tatlo, yung lugar lang nya ang parang maayos. But in principle, wala akong choice. Migration na lang to a better place hahaha!

Sis I'm with you on this. None of these evils get my vote. Mahirap, kasi pwedeng manalo yung worst candidate, but hey, hindi sila makakatikim ng boto ko over my dead body.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2013, 09:03:42 am »
3 Dasma guards who stopped Binay convoy held, freed

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/548765/3-dasma-guards-who-stopped-binay-convoy-held-freed

I salute the Philippine daily inquirer for exposing this abusive, power tripping behavior of the binay siblings.   

A father who is a vice president, a senator elder sister, a mayor himself and a 2nd district Makati representative younger sister.....its no wonder these siblings were very arrogant.

This should remind us why it is a detriment for our country to have an entire family occupy powerful positions in our government.   We must pass the anti dynasty bill and remember never to elect anyone of them in 2016.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:19:21 pm by allura »

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2013, 02:31:57 pm »
And by the way, I have encountered so many nationalities. Mayayaman ang mga bansa nila but according to them, not corruption-free. I work in a place na walang freedom and very luxurious ang govt leaders and officials but hinde naghihirap ang mga citizens nila. I am not commending corruption. I just realized that's it's not the root cause of our problems. Ang talagang issue is yung mga leaders and officials sa atin ay hinde nagtatrabaho as in walang ginagawa for the interest of the people.

Tama ka diyan! Dati, galit ako kay Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo mainly because she has done a lot of things na for her own personal gain, but in the end, I realized that she's the president that everyone simply took for granted.

May mga corrupt pero matulungin naman talaga sa masa, gaya na lang ni dating PGMA. Kung siya parin ang pangulo natin, she would have been stricter when it comes to DSWD distributing relief goods (she would have jailed those cruel DSWD officials). I have heard that she's very strict when it comes to business obligations, even before becoming president. She's action-oriented without speaking a word. Eh si PNoy, dakdak ng dakdak, hanggang 'yun na 'yon!

Kaya PNoy has no right to blame the former PGMA's administration for this and that. Eh may nagawa nga ba si PNoy?

Also, I have noticed that these government officials (most of them) are actually nourishing themselves than the people. May ginagawa naman sila, pero para lang 'yun sa sarili nila, which is a sad but true story.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2013, 07:18:55 am »
super agreeeeeeee sis...corrupt nga si Arroyo but bongga naman yun pagdating sa bonus at giveaways every Christmas s amin mga military dependents pero ngayon...nawala lahat pati bonus..mas ramdam ko hirap ngayon kaysa noon.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2013, 11:48:04 am »
Mayor Binay deserved some courtesy, says Vice President

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/549359/mayor-binay-deserves-some-courtesy-says-vice-president#ixzz2nz0ROwLz

The elder binay was saying that courtesy should had been given.   This is like saying "you should had given him special treatment because he is a mayor with a senator sister and a father who is a vice president regardless of subdivision rules."

Can you imagine how many exception to the rule this village should extend to VIP's when it comes to High government officials.........more than a thousand "courtesy" extensions to all senators, congressman, governor & vice, mayor & vice, councilors, supreme court judges,  RTC court judges, cabinet officials & under secretaries, Board of directors on all GOCC.   It wont be long their children and grandchildren will take advantage of this if it were allowed.   

Imagine if his father had won the presidency in 2016, you can expect an even more arrogant children and grand children once special treatment will be accorded to his entire family by our government.  It is a good thing someone inside the villgae had a sense of justice to reveal this abusive behavior.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2013, 05:52:10 pm »
Binay, cops, even the Supreme Court know: 'Invitation' is euphemism for 'Arrest'

Mel Sta. Maria, News5

InterAksyon.com reported that "the Chief of the Makati City police on Thursday said there was never an arrest order issued against the two private security guards involved in the November 30 Dasmariñas Village incident with Mayor Jejomar Erwin 'Junjun' Binay" and that "Lucban said the guards were only invited to police headquarters to avoid causing undue alarm in the plush neighbourhood

The use of "invitations" by policemen has been so abused such that even our Supreme Court has said that such "invitation" has become a "euphemism for an arrest without a warrant of arrest" ( People vs. Dilao G.R. No. L-43259).

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/77172/mel-sta--maria---binay-cops-even-the-supreme-court-know-invitation-is-euphemism-for-arrest

Looks like Binays excuse of ordering the Makati police to merely invite the security guards backfired.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:45:38 pm by mama squeak! »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:44:38 pm by mama squeak! »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2013, 02:41:46 am »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2014, 12:16:35 am »
‘Smell of fear’ in Makati

Solita Collas-Monsod
January 3rd, 2014

Which brings us to the security guards: Virgilio Robang (duty officer that night, and the only one named in the news reports),  Dionisto Uy, Joel Laureto, Elpidio Panigsing. All in their late 30s or early 40s. If citizens with greater economic and political strength are afraid of the Binays, do you think these four guards will have the courage?

I refer you to the Dec. 23 letter of the DVA to the residents of Dasmariñas Village, which says, “the four guards will continue their duty,” because they did their jobs so well. Well, as of Dec. 28, one guard went on leave. And the other three went on leave starting yesterday. The smell of fear is upon them too.  Fear of retribution for those working in Makati.

Read Full Story:

http://opinion.inquirer.net/68757/smell-of-fear-in-makati#ixzz2pP8idbGV

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2014, 10:16:58 am »
Junjun Binay not affected by Aquino’s ‘no wang wang’ remark

January 8th, 2014

MANILA, Philippines — Makati City Mayor Jun-Jun Binay on Wednesday said he didn’t feel that he was being alluded to when President Benigno Aquino III mentioned his “no wang wang” policy at the launch of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority’s new traffic control system.

“It’s a general statement always given by the President,” Binay said during an ambush interview outside the MMDA Command and Control Center in Makati City.

The mayor was among those who watched as Aquino gave his speech on the newly inaugurated digital traffic control system. The President discussed the traffic problem, as well as the need for Filipinos to have discipline on the road.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/560337/junjun-binay-not-affected-by-aquinos-no-wang-wang-remark#ixzz2po79ylsB

yellowpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 05:14:44 pm »
None of the above..dahil ang bet ko MARCOS forever..I just voted once and after that I promised myself I will not vote unless I believe on that person.

argento

• straight as an arrow
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2014, 01:47:10 pm »
Sana wag si binay corrupt. Si binay ang last card nina jinggoy if sakali makulong sila pardon agad.

Tulfo, monsod knows how corrupt this dark gremlin is  ;D

iwannabeasupermodel

• Super GirlTalker
  • #cantbuyclass
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2014, 02:13:06 pm »
i'd go for binay, at the very least, despite the news coming out lately, he has proven himself compared with the other two.
I know women - and none of us are that nice

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2014, 07:07:11 pm »
May nasabi naman si Binay kahit papano. He is actually pro-trade liberalization.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

fleur_de_liz

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2014, 03:19:51 pm »
i'd go for binay din.. though trapo pero super street smart naman..alam ang ligaw ng bituka ng bawat tao.. mapamahirap, mapamayaman.. he came from a not so affluent family, alam nya kung pano maghirap at alam nya on how to go up.. kung ano nagawa nya sa Makati malamang magagawa nya rin sa Pilipinas.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2014, 12:18:13 pm »
MIRIAM ON MERCADO'S TESTIMONY vs. VP BINAY, HILMARC, AND 2016 PLAN

(no link, this is posted on her facebook account just now)

Mercado’s Testimony vs. VP Binay

Under the Rules of Court, Mercado’s testimony at the Senate hearing is seriously damaging to VP Binay.

First, Mercado admitted that he himself also received kickbacks together with Binay.  The law calls this a “declaration against interest,”  which is defined as a "fact asserted so far contrary to declarant’s own interest, that a reasonable man in his position would not have made the declaration unless he believed it to be true.”

Mercado's declaration against interest may even be received in evidence against himself.

The Supreme Court ruled that declaration against interest may be received in evidence as an exception to the hearsay rule. The circumstances render it improbable that a motive to falsify existed.  A declaration against interest is admissible because of necessity and trustworthiness.

Second, Mercado’s testimony is a confession. Under the Rules of Court, the declaration of a person acknowledging his guilt of the offense may be given in evidence against him.  A confession is defined as “a declaration made voluntarily and without compulsion or inducement by a person, stating or acknowledging that he has committed or participated in the commission of a crime.”

The Supreme Court ruled that “a confession constitutes evidence of high order since it is supported by the strong presumption that no person of normal mind would deliberately and knowingly confess to a crime unless prompted by truth and his conscience.

The rule is that a confession is presumed to be voluntary until the contrary is proved.  If Mercado recants, the burden of proof would be on Mercado to prove that his confession is involuntary.

­­­­­­

_________

Her Resolution to probe Hilmarc’s Construction Corp. for alleged Monopoly of Public Works Projects

It appears that Hilmarc’s Corp. bagged some 20 multimillion government infrastructure projects in the last decade. Thus, it is necessary to probe its previous conduct as evidence.

Under the Rules of Court, evidence that one did a certain thing at one time is admissible to prove specific intent or knowledge, identity, plan, system, scheme, habit, custom, or usage.

_________
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 12:28:55 pm by allura »

juicy

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2014, 05:18:57 am »
nalito ako kay Mercado, nung simula palang na ininterview sya, sabi nya, di nya alam kung may nakukuha si VP... pero "malamang meron", kasi sya nga daw (Mercado) meron.

and then ngayon, may nalalaman na syang 13%? san nya nakuha yun ng ilang araw? hehhehe

anyway, i'm still observing how will this go.. remember, Gloria had 9yrs to put Binay down pero di nya nagawa dahil wala sya makitang evidence, imagine her power pa before.
Now, puro sabi nya, sabi nila... and the fact na kalaban nila Binay mga yan.

And totoo.. kilala si Mercado sa MAkati, medyo bad image talaga. Kahit mga trike driver now, galit dyan sa pinagsasabi ni Mercado.

What interests me really here, is the unmasking of the real Trillanes.... tsk tsk
Signature edited.

Giri

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 08:02:18 am »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:46:47 am by Giri »

Giri

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2014, 08:58:50 am »
The root of poverty ng pinas ay ang culture of corruption(from Marcos, Erap GMA and now Binay).Not voting for Binay is a step forward na mabawasan ang culture of corruption sa Pinas.
Sabi nga ng Korean expert, dapat we should build a culture na
ikinahihiya natin ang pagiging corrupt. Dapat ikinagagalit natin kapag
may corrupt. Sa Korea pinapahiya ang mga corrupt. Kaya tingnan mo ang
South Korea ngaun. Saka Ayala ang gumawa ng Makati hindi si Binay. Makati also received the most IRA from national government. At 60s pa lang number one municipality na ang Makati. Paano na ang Makati kung walang Ayala at IRA? Lalo din dumami mahihirap/squatters sa Makati.

Also, They snob the senate.The arrogance of the dynasty. Public officials answerable to no one. Can you just imagine if VP Dynasty becomes President Dynasty?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 04:52:56 pm by Giri »

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2014, 09:46:39 pm »
I agree with ikinahihiya talaga ang corrupt..Like the shirt now from roman catholic na "HUWAG KANG MAGNAKAW" shirt..dapat ganyan sinusuot ng mga senador natin..hindi barong..or "HINDI AKO MAGNANAKAW"..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close