Author Topic: Poe vs. Binay vs Aquino 2016  (Read 18455 times)

unwantedP

• Super GirlTalker
Re: Poe vs. Binay vs Aquino 2016
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2013, 05:29:23 pm »
Voting for the lesser of two evils is a "necessary evil". Say, A is less evil than B. Then there's a third party candidate C which is not so popular.

Some would not vote at all.

Some would vote candidate C which is far better than A or B. But that would put the election in favor of the worse candidate "B" as the small percentage that goes towards C is "wasted" that could have instead gone to the lesser-evil candidate.

Think of this: If it's Mar vs Binay again in 2016, 39.5% vs 42% last election respectively, who would you vote, a third party and risk having Binay as president? Or Mar?

Look what happened to Gordon, he only received 1.4% of the votes pero siya yung "sikat" in Facebook. Lahat ng achievements niya andun. And si Nancy Binay, despite Vice Ganda "mocking" her in front of netizens. Nanalo padin siya. Again, dapat talaga taxpayers lang ang allowed to vote. Haha! Or we should help reach out to those na walang access to these information.

Pero sa mga tumatakbo ngayon, ang popular talaga eh evil lahat.

Edit: I must add, kahit yung matino pa ang manalo pero kung thieves ang administration niya or the people surrounding him, wala din. Magiging puppet lang siya. ::)

« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 06:43:09 pm by unwantedP »

unwantedP

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2013, 05:52:24 pm »
tsabadodo, are you referring sa article ni Tiglao re: PNoy's pork barrel?

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2013, 06:58:05 pm »
^I suggest not to vote at all. If everyone stops voting for the lesser evil, mas malaki ang chance na manalo yung karapat dapat or hinde mai-elect ang mga walang kwenta. We should vote because we believe and trust our candidates, not because of their "winnabilty." Kung matalo sila, then try again next time. Hinde naman sayang ang boto kung hinde mananalo yung binoto natin.

I couldn't remember kung kay tiglao yun but try visiting the following sites:

Getrealphilippines.com
Antipinoy.com

For sure, dyan ko yan napulot. May mga links din silang binibigay. Most of the time, dyan ako nagbabasa. Wala kasi akong tiwala sa mainstream media natin and im avoiding mind conditioning publicities. Hinde naman ako agree sa lahat ng articles dyan but they got interesting reads.
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

unwantedP

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2013, 09:22:20 pm »
There's three choices here:
1. Vote for a candidate you know has no chance of winning, but you'll sleep better knowing you didn't vote for the lesser of evils. (third party)
2. Abstain from voting.
3. Vote for the better of the only two candidates who can win. (lesser of two evils)

To vote for a third party candidate, except to satisfy one's conscience, will do nothing more than throw the election to one of the candidates of the two major parties. In fact, by voting for your third party candidate, you are choosing the lesser of three evils. And if your candidate cannot win, your vote is effectively insuring the victory of the greatest of three evils.

Not voting doesn't work either. It presents the same likely scenario of voting for a third party candidate.

It usually comes down to only two candidates who can win. Any vote cast, and any vote failed to be cast, will be a vote for either the lesser or the greater of two evils. Voting for the lesser of two evils is still evil. But to vote for the lesser of evils is to vote for less evil. Think about it. Don't we want less evil? Doesn't less evil mean more good?

No matter how pure our intentions, votes can be used strategically or counter-productively. When we think we are taking the moral high ground, we may inadvertently help bring about a less moral result. ;)

ang haba na. hahahhaha. para hindi naman OT, may chance ba si Chiz for presidency in 2016? I think neck-to-neck nanaman si Mar at Binay dito. Sino kaya VPs nila?

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2013, 12:26:14 am »
^I agree with all your posts sis, given the current scenario in our country. But I want to expect something more than that from us. I want an intelligent and principled and educated vote. But yeah its too much to expect but ganito na lang ba tayo forever? Walang pagbabago? I hope for a change in our mentality and it should start with us sana.

Hay naku good luck sa pilipinas kung yang tatlo lang ang choices natin. Same2x trapo but to forcibly make a choice, siguro si binay nalang dahil sa tatlo, yung lugar lang nya ang parang maayos. But in principle, wala akong choice. Migration na lang to a better place hahaha!
"The trouble with people is not that they don't know but that they know so much that ain't so." (Josh Billings)

unwantedP

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2013, 02:03:26 am »
Naku! Si Binay: https://www.facebook.com/anonymousagainstpdaf/posts/331450013658513

Sakit nga sa ulo sis kung sino ang iboboto. Ang daming nagkalat na magandang ideas to prevent the thieves from using the people's money, like transparency sa pag-liquidate ng pera sa projects etc. But those in power would of course, not approve it kasi paano pa sila magnanakaw. Kaya nga tumatakbo sila eh. Kasi maliit lang naman talaga sweldo nila diba? I really hope na may mangyari sa rally mamaya. At kung pwede, mag-rally araw araw para sa transparency na yan ;D Kasi madalas nakakalimot na ang tao. Ningas Kugon.

tsabadodo

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2013, 10:31:51 pm »
Here's one article, sis, on noynoy's pork. Imagine from 317b, magiging 450b sa 2014! Wala naman syang major programs or projects. Yung mga natapos na projects sa admin nya projects yun sa panahon ni gma. Kapal lang ng face!

http://opinion.inquirer.net/59377/special-purpose-funds-bigger-monster-for-misuse

Respect

• GUY
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2013, 02:07:33 am »
None of the above.

yelle

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2013, 08:44:37 am »
^I agree with all your posts sis, given the current scenario in our country. But I want to expect something more than that from us. I want an intelligent and principled and educated vote. But yeah its too much to expect but ganito na lang ba tayo forever? Walang pagbabago? I hope for a change in our mentality and it should start with us sana.

Hay naku good luck sa pilipinas kung yang tatlo lang ang choices natin. Same2x trapo but to forcibly make a choice, siguro si binay nalang dahil sa tatlo, yung lugar lang nya ang parang maayos. But in principle, wala akong choice. Migration na lang to a better place hahaha!

Sis I'm with you on this. None of these evils get my vote. Mahirap, kasi pwedeng manalo yung worst candidate, but hey, hindi sila makakatikim ng boto ko over my dead body.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2013, 09:03:42 am »
3 Dasma guards who stopped Binay convoy held, freed

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/548765/3-dasma-guards-who-stopped-binay-convoy-held-freed

I salute the Philippine daily inquirer for exposing this abusive, power tripping behavior of the binay siblings.   

A father who is a vice president, a senator elder sister, a mayor himself and a 2nd district Makati representative younger sister.....its no wonder these siblings were very arrogant.

This should remind us why it is a detriment for our country to have an entire family occupy powerful positions in our government.   We must pass the anti dynasty bill and remember never to elect anyone of them in 2016.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 02:19:21 pm by allura »

molybdenumstudios

• Casual Blogger
  • Super GirlTalker
  • A Casual Blogger and a
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 02:31:57 pm »
And by the way, I have encountered so many nationalities. Mayayaman ang mga bansa nila but according to them, not corruption-free. I work in a place na walang freedom and very luxurious ang govt leaders and officials but hinde naghihirap ang mga citizens nila. I am not commending corruption. I just realized that's it's not the root cause of our problems. Ang talagang issue is yung mga leaders and officials sa atin ay hinde nagtatrabaho as in walang ginagawa for the interest of the people.

Tama ka diyan! Dati, galit ako kay Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo mainly because she has done a lot of things na for her own personal gain, but in the end, I realized that she's the president that everyone simply took for granted.

May mga corrupt pero matulungin naman talaga sa masa, gaya na lang ni dating PGMA. Kung siya parin ang pangulo natin, she would have been stricter when it comes to DSWD distributing relief goods (she would have jailed those cruel DSWD officials). I have heard that she's very strict when it comes to business obligations, even before becoming president. She's action-oriented without speaking a word. Eh si PNoy, dakdak ng dakdak, hanggang 'yun na 'yon!

Kaya PNoy has no right to blame the former PGMA's administration for this and that. Eh may nagawa nga ba si PNoy?

Also, I have noticed that these government officials (most of them) are actually nourishing themselves than the people. May ginagawa naman sila, pero para lang 'yun sa sarili nila, which is a sad but true story.
Stupidity leads to pestilence.

Leven

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2013, 07:18:55 am »
super agreeeeeeee sis...corrupt nga si Arroyo but bongga naman yun pagdating sa bonus at giveaways every Christmas s amin mga military dependents pero ngayon...nawala lahat pati bonus..mas ramdam ko hirap ngayon kaysa noon.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2013, 11:48:04 am »
Mayor Binay deserved some courtesy, says Vice President

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/549359/mayor-binay-deserves-some-courtesy-says-vice-president#ixzz2nz0ROwLz

The elder binay was saying that courtesy should had been given.   This is like saying "you should had given him special treatment because he is a mayor with a senator sister and a father who is a vice president regardless of subdivision rules."

Can you imagine how many exception to the rule this village should extend to VIP's when it comes to High government officials.........more than a thousand "courtesy" extensions to all senators, congressman, governor & vice, mayor & vice, councilors, supreme court judges,  RTC court judges, cabinet officials & under secretaries, Board of directors on all GOCC.   It wont be long their children and grandchildren will take advantage of this if it were allowed.   

Imagine if his father had won the presidency in 2016, you can expect an even more arrogant children and grand children once special treatment will be accorded to his entire family by our government.  It is a good thing someone inside the villgae had a sense of justice to reveal this abusive behavior.

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2013, 05:52:10 pm »
Binay, cops, even the Supreme Court know: 'Invitation' is euphemism for 'Arrest'

Mel Sta. Maria, News5

InterAksyon.com reported that "the Chief of the Makati City police on Thursday said there was never an arrest order issued against the two private security guards involved in the November 30 Dasmariñas Village incident with Mayor Jejomar Erwin 'Junjun' Binay" and that "Lucban said the guards were only invited to police headquarters to avoid causing undue alarm in the plush neighbourhood

The use of "invitations" by policemen has been so abused such that even our Supreme Court has said that such "invitation" has become a "euphemism for an arrest without a warrant of arrest" ( People vs. Dilao G.R. No. L-43259).

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/77172/mel-sta--maria---binay-cops-even-the-supreme-court-know-invitation-is-euphemism-for-arrest

Looks like Binays excuse of ordering the Makati police to merely invite the security guards backfired.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:45:38 pm by mama squeak! »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:44:38 pm by mama squeak! »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2013, 02:41:46 am »

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 12:16:35 am »
‘Smell of fear’ in Makati

Solita Collas-Monsod
January 3rd, 2014

Which brings us to the security guards: Virgilio Robang (duty officer that night, and the only one named in the news reports),  Dionisto Uy, Joel Laureto, Elpidio Panigsing. All in their late 30s or early 40s. If citizens with greater economic and political strength are afraid of the Binays, do you think these four guards will have the courage?

I refer you to the Dec. 23 letter of the DVA to the residents of Dasmariñas Village, which says, “the four guards will continue their duty,” because they did their jobs so well. Well, as of Dec. 28, one guard went on leave. And the other three went on leave starting yesterday. The smell of fear is upon them too.  Fear of retribution for those working in Makati.

Read Full Story:

http://opinion.inquirer.net/68757/smell-of-fear-in-makati#ixzz2pP8idbGV

allura

• GirlTalker
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2014, 10:16:58 am »
Junjun Binay not affected by Aquino’s ‘no wang wang’ remark

January 8th, 2014

MANILA, Philippines — Makati City Mayor Jun-Jun Binay on Wednesday said he didn’t feel that he was being alluded to when President Benigno Aquino III mentioned his “no wang wang” policy at the launch of the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority’s new traffic control system.

“It’s a general statement always given by the President,” Binay said during an ambush interview outside the MMDA Command and Control Center in Makati City.

The mayor was among those who watched as Aquino gave his speech on the newly inaugurated digital traffic control system. The President discussed the traffic problem, as well as the need for Filipinos to have discipline on the road.

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/560337/junjun-binay-not-affected-by-aquinos-no-wang-wang-remark#ixzz2po79ylsB

yellowpie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2014, 05:14:44 pm »
None of the above..dahil ang bet ko MARCOS forever..I just voted once and after that I promised myself I will not vote unless I believe on that person.

argento

• straight as an arrow
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2014, 01:47:10 pm »
Sana wag si binay corrupt. Si binay ang last card nina jinggoy if sakali makulong sila pardon agad.

Tulfo, monsod knows how corrupt this dark gremlin is  ;D

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close