We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Sorry, naguluhan ako. Walang bayad ang visa sa Japan? We'll go 2nd week of November this year. Ok lang kaya to apply in September last week?
Yes sis. Walang interview. Two way tickets is one of the requirement for Visa.
thank you talaga sis, eh mag pa book na pala talaga ako, dahil need din naman pala sa interview, hehe, super thanks.
Hi, sis j_in_tokyo! I hope you could help me out. Nacoconfuse kasi ako which train pass to get. I'll be staying in Tokyo lang for 7 days. Originally, I was supposed to get the 7-day JR Pass. But after reading forum posts & blogs, it would not be practical to get it daw kasi sa Tokyo lang naman ako. So now, I don't know if there is another train pass I could get to make travelling in and around Tokyo easier & more convenient. Much like the Octopus card in Hong Kong. Or should I just buy a ticket before each & every train ride? By the way, I will be staying in Asakusa.Thanks!
sis not recommended nga ang JR pass kung sa Tokyo ka lang naman.I recommend you use the 1-day pass ng JR or ng MetroI think mga nasa 700 yen lang sya per day..unlimited rides na yun..if you are staying naman sa Asakusa, better na Metro Pass kuhanin mo (subway)nasa 700 yen per day din ata yun..