We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
JUNE 13 – ASAKUSA
JUNE 14 – ODAIBA11pm : Oedo Onsen Monogatari
JUNE 15 – Tour around Yamanote LineStart by 6am for the fresh sushi at Tsukiji- Tsukiji Fish Market- Shinjuku- Shibuya : Museum of Yebisu Bee- Akihabara : Don Quijote - Ueno (puro temples)- Ikebukuro
^you need to book ghibli tickets a month before. kami din hanggang ngayon hindi pa napupunta, hirap kumuha ng tickets kapag weekends.
Oh, I see. A month prior to the trip pala dapat. Pwede ba yon online? I thought kasi sa Lawson lang pwede bumili ng tickets, so I waited until makarating ako ng Tokyo to buy.
glamorous_aisha, aray haha super old people. Kabilang si husband doon so wala siya dapat ipag alala lolay sis sorry. haha pero yung super old na meaning ko 80 or 90 year olds.