We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^same sentiments here. I didnt like Naturactor nun katagalan kasi it caused me to break out.I recommend kuma concealer by Kpallette in Beauty Bar. I already finished three tubes and I can finally say I've found my HG concealer. I use it both for my undereyes and blemishes. It's liquid but stays all day you just need to set it with powder on top. Mahirap lang siguro pinakadisadvantage is tatlo lang ang kulay so super limited ang shade choices.Goodluck!
Hi sissies, tagal ko na talaga hinahanap to. San po ba makakabil Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer? Thanks po :-)
^^sis Ireneeeeee, Kuma concealer din gamit ko shade 3. May i ask ano setting powder gamit mo? Thanks
Lately, I've been reaching for my l.a girl hd concealer more than my Nars creamy concealer. I use it with sponge from HBC, ang Ganda! It looks so natural and the coverage is the best. Downside is it's applicator but nevertheless, I have found my HG concealer!
^sis how much yung kuma?